Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2024 Presidential Polls

I realize that that's not how it works. I was just stating what those 2/3rds should voluntarily do for the good of the nation.
I 100% agree. And it’s probably closer to 80%. There are a lot of retards in this country. Even the majority on here have a form of retardation.

Joe King

Elite
I 100% agree. And it’s probably closer to 80%. There are a lot of retards in this country. Even the majority on here have a form of retardation.
As I've previously said, at least 2/3rds of the people could be convinced to load their fellow countrymen into boxcars if an official looking guy from the gov told them they needed to.
....and that World wide, not just in America.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
The middle? You don’t think the Big city liberal governing conservatively, or moderately at worst wasn’t the middle?
No I don’t.

The middle can be a lot of things but mostly a wide spectrum of ideas that doesn’t play to party politics. It encompasses the majority of people that don’t view politics as a sport.

I’m very much right leaning, especially fiscally but I’m also ok with the right to choose, green energy, along with oil, gay rights (just shut up already) some forms of organized labor, I believe capitalism has shortcomings. I’m an atheist but I believe religion is good and has its place. I also think Trump is a clown but at least he wants to dismantle big government.

No I don’t.

The middle can be a lot of things but mostly a wide spectrum of ideas that doesn’t play to party politics. It encompasses the majority of people that don’t view politics as a sport.

I’m very much right leaning, especially fiscally but I’m also ok with the right to choose, green energy, along with oil, gay rights (just shut up already) some forms of organized labor, I believe capitalism has shortcomings. I’m an atheist but I believe religion is good and has its place. I also think Trump is a clown but at least he wants to dismantle big government.
This is one of the most even keeled posts I’ve ever read on here, even tho I don’t agree with some of it. Congrats to you on not being a complete pudd and just pandering to the right on here like most do. Refreshing to read something like you posted.

But get ready for a bunch of shit from clowns that gobble cock for anything right wing.

Top Bottom