Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

👑👑👑LNC tonight and Live Baseball👑👑👑

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Tonights LNC is meeting in the comments of the baseball game (link below)

I agree whole heartedly in fuck the mlb, but our job as the forum is not to take political stances. Censoring the MLB for their choices is opposite of what we want to do. I have my opinions, the forum infrastructure does not.

We aren’t contributing to their revenue by watching here. It is being provided free of charge without any additional advertising.

I am sure there are many great MLB players that despise what the daddy organization is doing. I used to work for the government so I know how it feels.

So man up and come watch baseball with fellow Crootrs tonight while we slander corporate MLB the whole night in the comments section

Pregame is live.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
FUCK THE MLB*

but I'm a life long Dodgers fan and this is probably the best Dodger club of my lifetime so god dammit I'm not going to let china ruin it for me. I watch every game.

V0LUNT33R

Poster
FUCK THE MLB*

but I'm a life long Dodgers fan and this is probably the best Dodger club of my lifetime so god dammit I'm not going to let china ruin it for me. I watch every game.
I can't wait to watch the braves get swept in the post season by your beloved dodgers. God help me; I love beisbol.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks for making another night of LNC and Crootn Live a success. We had a nice turn out with 164 views and 50 comments.

We hope to get some future main events lined up for Crootn live. If you have any suggestions, drop them in a reply. We appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Thanks for making another night of LNC and Crootn Live a success. We had a nice turn out with 164 views and 50 comments.

We hope to get some future main events lined up for Crootn live. If you have any suggestions, drop them in a reply. We appreciate the feedback.
Am I fucking retard (don’t answer that) for not knowing where everyone is chillen during a baseball game?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Make a different live game every night that involves a top 5 team. Not top in standings or anything, but if the Nats are playing the Braves, or just the amount of us FAFers that still love the game.

Hell I’ve watched way too many Braves games this season so far because of @cpat4bama

Also some Dodgers games and DEFINITELY wtf ever the As are doing.

Top Bottom