Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

⚾🧢⚾🧢 MLB Live tonight on Crootn Live at 8 EST ⚾🧢⚾🧢

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Tonight we will be streaming the Angels at the Astros live on Crootn Live.

Here is the link, but we will update tomorrow night:

The Thursday night LNC will be meeting live in the comments section of the game.

Thanks to @BLatta12 for the hard work and lining stuff up for us.

Last edited:

Cards1968

Founder
Screenshot_20210421-160616_Chrome.jpg

The most competitive division in the early season. Mariners the big surprise, but really impressed with how the A's righted their ship so quickly after their awful start. Won 10 in a row now.

Angels are still my pick if they (Ohtani and Trout specifically) can stay healthy. Not a huge mystery as why the Astros are in last place. Next to last in AL team ERA, and #1 in offensive strike outs. Bad combo.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
View attachment 16867

The most competitive division in the early season. Mariners the big surprise, but really impressed with how the A's righted their ship so quickly after their awful start. Won 10 in a row now.

Angels are still my pick if they (Ohtani and Trout specifically) can stay healthy. Not a huge mystery as why the Astros are in last place. Next to last in AL team ERA, and #1 in offensive strike outs. Bad combo.
Should be fun to watch. Thanks for the insight.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I have not achieved the levels of wokedom required to watch this match, so I will have to pass.

Lol. Watch MLB baseball? Hell fucking no.

FUCK THIS. You clowns should practice what you preach and stop watching these faggots.

Fuck MLB OP.
I agree whole heartedly in fuck the mlb, but our job as the forum is not to take political stances. Censoring the MLB for their choices is opposite of what we want to do. I have my opinions, the forum infrastructure does not.

We aren’t contributing to their revenue by watching here. It is being provided free of charge without any additional advertising.

I am sure there are many great MLB players that despise what the daddy organization is doing. I used to work for the government so I know how it feels.

So man up and come watch baseball with fellow Crootrs tonight while we slander corporate MLB the whole night in the comments section

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
I like the Angels to win tonight. H2H matchup?

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The heck with MLB. If this site wants to support a racist organization go for it. Does not look good to these eyes but I am an extremist. These guys pissed on Georgia and our freedoms and lost me forever. You think MLB gives two turds about free speech, hah. Not getting a second of my time or money. SKOL!

P.S what’s next? Coke-Cola banners at the top of the Free Speech Forum? Haha

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
The heck with MLB. If this site wants to support a racist organization go for it. Does not look good to these eyes but I am an extremist. These guys pissed on Georgia and our freedoms and lost me forever. You think MLB gives two turds about free speech, hah. Not getting a second of my time or money. SKOL!
That's the great thing about the Free Speech Forum. Everyone can have their own opinions and views on a situation and not be suppressed.

Any content shown on Crootn Live is not being promoted or supported by the Free Speech Forum in an official manner. It is just being passed along by individuals so that people that do enjoy that kind of content can watch and discuss. If you like Korean basket weaving, post it in the media section. Nothing is stopping you. This is a forum for the people by the people.

Love the dialogue. Keep it coming.

Last edited:
Top Bottom