Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

“Our obligations to our country never cease but with our lives.”

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This is another good one relevant to these times-

“When legislature is corrupted, the people are undone.”

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I prefer this one, as I have recently posted-

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people”. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
Still holds true today.

The Constitution works so well because America is still overwhelmingly religious and generally hold the same set of morals.

Still holds true today.

The Constitution works so well because America is still overwhelmingly religious and generally hold the same set of morals.
Overwhelmingly religious? That’s news to me. Link some facts to that. There has been a huge decline in believers the part two decades

Still holds true today.

What was once a supermajority of Christians — more than 80% of Americans identified as such in 1976, and two-thirds in 1996 — has now plateaued at about 44%, according to the new survey, which was conducted by the nonpartisan Public Religion Research Institute. That number first dipped below 50% in 2012.

What is it like being wrong a lot?

TJHall1

Legendary
What was once a supermajority of Christians — more than 80% of Americans identified as such in 1976, and two-thirds in 1996 — has now plateaued at about 44%, according to the new survey, which was conducted by the nonpartisan Public Religion Research Institute. That number first dipped below 50% in 2012.

Don't worry, he'll be along with some gibberish and convince himself he's right.

America 1st

Founder

63% of American adults identify as either Christian or Catholic.

Add in the other religions and you get an overwhelmingly religious population.

I wouldn’t know what it feels like to be wrong a lot. Hell, I can’t even remember the last time I was wrong!?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
63% of American adults identify as either Christian or Catholic.

Add in the other religions and you get an overwhelmingly religious population.

I wouldn’t know what it feels like to be wrong a lot. Hell, I can’t even remember the last time I was wrong!?

And how many of those that identify support abortion? How many are actually Luke warm and support the immoral policies of government?

All this country wants to do now is fuck us. So fuck it until the swamp is mostly gone.

America 1st

Founder
And how many of those that identify support abortion? How many are actually Luke warm and support the immoral policies of government?

All this country wants to do now is fuck us. So fuck it until the swamp is mostly gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom