Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

‘Delusional Disorder’ Is a Fake Mental Disorder

‘Delusional Disorder’ Is a Fake Mental Disorder

“Delusional Disorder” is a fake mental disorder that the Mafia has planted in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders IV-TR (DSM-IV-TR) (2000), pp. 323–326.

The Mafia uses this fake mental disorder for discrediting, abducting (“civil commitment”), and eliminating Mafia-witnesses — especially witnesses of Mafia-corruption at the Presidential level.

Overview

I dated U.S. Vice President Gore’s daughter. The experience exposed me to ultra-privileged information, making me a witness of national significance: ... corruption, organized crime (the Mafia)....​
“diagnosed with Delusional Disorder”:

t1tkt70IjOnO5be4_ynD82N4ZGt_yMmOMe_mIA4AThIMNUGMkpJwbHrs6lEW_JDWndUUAeRzd8GjzGEV8W6ZE1hFrSgj0-iQTTPO6velZrdW4C4d0VUkT5vveIKbzJEvBZb7hxhuSR1wUmNq2glEFtA
... DOJ officers placed me in a small unit with Peter Gotti, the “boss” of the “Gambino family”.​
K_IYeV_AzZpZlmh6slu-hZ4cuYHJIbQbEEefREdu-4Y5yS1KNG74ANT9qc8ldzZ2kWKkZ2LQWF2tBKoycEhSinmnLJUPABzmkUIf8iiTerZnGyvG7FSS3WlQCKhM2ZN8TwG5v5KYi72qnGSlX9ac1MA
"When poor psychosocial functioning is present in Delusional Disorder, it arises directly from the delusions themselves. For example, an individual who is convinced that he will be murdered by “Mafia hit men” may quit his job and refuse to leave his house...."

--- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR) (2000), “Delusional Disorder” (a fake mental disorder), pp. 323–326.​
No scientific testing has validated the selection of “Mafia hit men” as an example of delusions. No scientific study shows that people who fear “Mafia hit men” tend to be delusional or even wrong.​

Courts rely on the DSM; the Mafia has planted fake mental disorders in the DSM; and it is obvious.

(continued)

Details

Fake​
Real​
“When poor psychosocial functioning is present in Delusional Disorder, it arises directly from the delusions themselves. For example, an individual who is convinced that he will be murdered by ‘Mafia hit men’ may quit his job and refuse to leave his house....”​
(These all are addressed to me.)

SMj7y3ZHX1AHfwj2Awd-n9dH_ofPTGl6J_9L3xHE6RjjcLKhMEv1odxgWi9Z9CCigfPVlIOA8lxhtdNYeFqut1P7QPIBznTDp77LF_v2g2jML6mPXl-7pLvEWPrqHbVlBOwu74VCIpD3j3zbVgmqGQ

z16acyP0DGa8bTtrYNgsYAYRF7f178iAsPmCxSemURg5DOZm2RkiEAJDfw_dowJLW0sELTWr6rWnA91CkYco7Dkq31UyI4m0nSapMoJIkZsa6iNW1A07dFAY04hFG70oTc85QnLNClqlgbS5a1MB1Q

Myv02X70ft9AZX04ggVT43XB6l0Mniw7oLb9ilQaDlaRJ4ZxOYCeu8oWWxyBZWFNfpnJT3LYbJ1Yfacpqd0EYyWChBl3lPScJW_mI9uTdSOy_jEm3IGaeHzUF6qytVluI2LUtI8bQiV3Ym-QPKnXUHw

lS3xN-IE2HqHU8Y5JFRsRACXTXzq4k-SANCz8hBHDjCRgvGfm6QxyjlPBhRPRRh0F6bR64ukpyEGLSM0nl2GdapE59tnPBXlpl--aK3mdBUf4-1Bld2Ok06j4zAc8kLRlAkDlhSCiexqjxUV7N02GrY

A9avTrKE_uiMjnLtxsejeevvaJ7Ogd6GGlhOPV8u6yyKtRbiGLis88QeLuZqD2Hkl1h5IhtE5nxvk-i7LS4mXySvcJAaqQZUTzAifYifE4wlhm1fY4M_Ri6baoI39_-_RtkCPW0GC0HNEArrjvUshw

zc2p8LkR2A65NBNjgJFWc5Pa_lOLVnLyaeTs8hl177QqbIKYOO4PzsgcVf-vvjczru9nLoERNAcmBhFrtzU2z7SnxAY7An-IEy4LQICv9qlUtkbWJeBzaC36QMGLxtH8Smp1TnYMXKVHiQetLsT1Q8s

“Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (e.g., an adviser to the president)....”​
I dated a U.S. Vice President’s daughter (making me a witness). Racketeers employed by the government have falsified official records and published fake biographies about me to cover up the fact that I am a witness who dated U.S. Vice President Gore’s daughter 1994–1996.​
“Persecutory Type. This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusion involves the person’s belief that he or she is being conspired against... spied on, followed, poisoned or drugged, maliciously maligned, [or] harassed....”​
X8P7I5cL7ulkU2uCOGmsA-tcScMoHS0NTyYqE5vnJMupu7OdpfQOZyUg3Y1GYkL9EN-3Z3Svz0iDDc8MghRdot92G5jEibbpswNQXTWZa0WSVTdAmkXulEUh8MPYGeLxlho5VNmRePWnuv7Rbd6FBw
  • I have health signs consistent with poisoning and drugging.​
Compare with MKULTRA / COINTELPRO.​
“Somatic Type. This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusion involves bodily functions or sensations.... Most common are the person’s conviction... that there is an infestation of insects on or in the skin [or] that there is an internal parasite....”​
I have health signs consistent with such infectious diseases; and science shows I have an infectious disease sensitive to Albendazole.​
“Grandiose Type. This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusions is the conviction of having some great (but unrecognized) talent or insight or having made some important discovery.”​
So if an independent scientist makes an important discovery, diagnose him with ‘Delusional Disorder’, ‘civilly’ commit him, and subject him to forced-drugging and interrogation about his discovery?​

That pseudoscience in the DSM is strategically planted disinformation, part of a scheme for discrediting and eliminating organized-crime witnesses at least.

sJ-JIsyqK2PQsYY9ztaxNxjATNE7Njj73q2s2K0h-KO5thcK4vyo87u0txeJO_4Ye71xvytbspMkOBTR9uXz0ZLPZTiM-Tj-IqOrycacoPBUM9PLSeumVHcsirk4yAXD-byzyessllLTNmvI5pLXV4M

Dear DSM Steering Committee and American Psychiatric Association (APA) governing board,

... Can anyone cite a study showing that fear of “Mafia hit men” tends to be a delusion?​

2XSKo9d75IrBI6bWO8gpfjKpefO6koBEjpO0oh40-6EYj4N95bKXXQl4_czNtY5aUvBSPPLbHgDUq3xZM68wSUOUpBas-Vg4YzIQFe-YRE_fmzJwgQGjnH8Rdbo4fjyo-RcZfDV_iM6cPgV6CWOGfg

zojndAouPJoR4w8pAiXO_30_9w2nT-b30EDL_BmMii8YJkv9RzI0w4cwK1Kya-c8dMkvmbYR7FKtOPtfkL9H0dZogSy-Qi8HyKsIaLjljMKb5D2P5QwCu8Lt0rGDOnlIUtugJ2ihxPzkOm_lX09uTeE

No valid science justifies the appearance of the terms ‘President’ and ‘Mafia hit men’ in that DSM section:

• No scientific study shows that fear of “Mafia hit men” tends to be a delusion or even wrong.​
  • No scientific study shows that people who believe they “have a special relationship with a prominent person (e.g., an adviser to the president)” tend to be delusional or even wrong.​

P0tCiOl82_stHdEzNGZgHdKG1OW4WH1bkEaTxm9uCWeS-g-5Ei7H1gqvfOiSoOFdfpSAsfar8oVAX-z0hi7CgJhvdLA3B6nnT4jAi7UHlMiUMLmUTAr7AmWAVKB3jGrZ9vD7tEHlCltJ6jNNfdOdsLI

Diagnoses of that mental disorder are legally inadmissible under Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (1993), 509 US 579, 590, 592–593:

Faced with a proffer of expert scientific testimony..., the trial judge must determine at the outset... whether the expert is proposing to testify to... scientific knowledge.

The subject of an expert’s testimony must be scientific knowledge:

• The adjective “scientific” implies a grounding in the methods and procedures of science. Similarly,​
  • The word “knowledge” connotes more than subjective belief or unsupported speculation.​

Ordinarily, a key question to be answered in determining whether a theory or technique is scientific knowledge... will be whether it... has been tested...; [i.e., the scientific method]

and under Federal Rules of Evidence, Rule 702:

A witness who is qualified... may testify in the form of an opinion or otherwise [only] if... (c) the testimony is the product of reliable principles and methods....

MhMb8-EvDXLAZHmeyM0D4yO2fPbNRu-YDGBkoYEYGdwTjqtRSMNJ84m37o5r_fimYfmW-1R6eQboshPEd4d4_qVsY4Lh7eYwjDfE1QkzPmRXqhhFxa7WyS1X1Cgc0Vf1V15LLQ9Bp_friOcUqZJeeY8

No scientific testing has validated the selection of “President” and “Mafia hit men” as examples of delusions. The scientifically baseless inclusion of the terms ‘President’ and ‘Mafia hit men’ in that DSM section:

1. subliminally biases naive readers to interpret beliefs about ‘President’ and / or ‘Mafia hit men’ as delusions. Cue laugh-track if patient utters those words;​
  2. provides a “medical” cover for a deliberate witness-tampering scheme (as in my case).​

In the same fake “mental disorder” (see table above):

• ‘Persecutory’ and ‘Somatic’ types provide a “medical” cover for MKULTRA / COINTELPRO offensives — the very tactics the CIA used to overthrow Iran’s elected government in 1953; and​
  • ‘Grandiose’ type provides a cover for intellectual-property theft along with the abduction / elimination of people who know too much.​

See also: Thugs threatening to murder me and take down my Google Docs.

Top Bottom