Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Zero executive function & maximum logic brain & cockiness equals ...

Mungri

Elite
Many months ago I tried appealing for a bunch of help to the worthless council's adult social services.

Some things were to do with work - 'Help me find a way to volunteer in a theatre or get a professional photoshoot done even if I have to pay'.

All they do is stick me in vulnerable adult groups where only my mind is awake and functional.

Through that I find and start volunteering in an art studio, just cleaning, doing some art, sitting in with the people.

This week, one of the people that works there says hes setting up a photography course for the vulnerable adults that go in, but particularly he wants shots of me in my leather hat and sunglasses ....

Le brain goes click ... 'Make me a photoshoot? Make me a model? PHOTOGRAPH / DRAW ME???' ...

WHY CAN'T I SEE THINGS UNTIL OTHERS SUGGEST THEM???

WHY MUST MY ASD COMPLETELY BLOCK ANY POWERS MY PSYCHOPATHY SHOULD GIVE ME???

Latest posts

Top Bottom