Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Youth baseball thread. Keeping it out of LAC....pet pics welcome.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Team Elite out of ATL area. Drive from the panhandle of FL and just about to start driving. Right now it is worth it. It’s actually closer than driving to Orlando.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I enjoy the bb discussion. Did not play, but was starting to watch before the worldwide bs. After swinging a hammer in the oil business I can relate and love to watch them swing a stick. Just beautiful.

BTAvenger

Elite
My nephew graduated from high school two years ago. He went to a JUCO in Virginia because he wasn’t happy with his recruiting. He just committed to St Johns yesterday. Very excited for him. 3 years of eligibility left too.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
My nephew graduated from high school two years ago. He went to a JUCO in Virginia because he wasn’t happy with his recruiting. He just committed to St Johns yesterday. Very excited for him. 3 years of eligibility left too.
That is awesome. JUCO is some of the best baseball out there. Different recruiting rules. JUCO is a full ride and you can go pro after a year. If you sign with a D1 school it is a very small scholarship and have to wait 3 years.

happy to see he is still grinding. Congrat!

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
I get it, I really do. Played baseball since 10yrs old through high school. It was the perfect storm...

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
Just glad you started the new thread. I was about to start one very sarcastically, which I may have regretted. We are family here and I may have stepped on some toes unintentionally.

Top Bottom