Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your kids are giant pussies...

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Woke culture along with many other things have turned most of todays kids into giant pussies, too scared to do anything
This is what happens when your school hires administrators with no balls. Even in small town rural america
Not sure what bothers me most about this, the unprovoked premeditated assault or the little bitches that didn't react to help our their brother.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Woke culture along with many other things have turned most of todays kids into giant pussies, too scared to do anything
This is what happens when your school hires administrators with no balls. Even in small town rural america
Not sure what bothers me most about this, the unprovoked premeditated assault or the little bitches that didn't react to help our their brother.

Seems like more often than not it’s black kids randomly sucker punching and attacking white kids. Or is it just me?

Yeah, they took that a bit overboard. I mean the person filming knew it was going to happen..........on the other side.........maybe the kid had done something worth an ass beating.........agreed some friends could have jumped in.............and maybe should have.............that bothers me most.......no one helped..........

Violence is a part of everyday life, and the ability to confront it is lacking today. For the last 30 years, society has shunned those who use violence, mostly in physical form. And the inability to escalate to using violence in defense......I think.........is one of the roots of evil. This inability is dangerous because it causes some to act in a way they otherwise would not, simply because of fear.

Some kids today are scared because violence has become "taboo" under "zero tolerance" policies in schools. I think it should be prepared for, and embraced by society. It would fix a lot of issues today.

Good post, @champsballs , unlike your normal.
(If I could insert an emoji, I would but do not know how, because I am dumb)

champsballs

Elite
Founder
This shit is getting worse. Just found out the same exact thing happened a week ago and I found the video. These are planned attacks with a kid filming and another to help the attacker and push people away that try to jump in and help.
The district superintendent is doing everything he can to keep this quiet. When a few school board members found out later that day and saw the video in my first post they were told that he is investigating because it's possible the kid attacked said a racial slur. That's 100% bullshit cuz i found out not long after that conversation that these kids that attacked have a "hitlist" of other kids they planned to attack. Even if a kid dropped the n bomb with a hard R, that's no reason to gang up and assault someone.
Most of the teachers and parents don't know about the attack from a week ago nor have they seen the videos. I plan on raising a large posse cuz if our kids aren't safe then nobody is safe.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Yeah, they took that a bit overboard. I mean the person filming knew it was going to happen..........on the other side.........maybe the kid had done something worth an ass beating.........agreed some friends could have jumped in.............and maybe should have.............that bothers me most.......no one helped..........

Violence is a part of everyday life, and the ability to confront it is lacking today. For the last 30 years, society has shunned those who use violence, mostly in physical form. And the inability to escalate to using violence in defense......I think.........is one of the roots of evil. This inability is dangerous because it causes some to act in a way they otherwise would not, simply because of fear.

Some kids today are scared because violence has become "taboo" under "zero tolerance" policies in schools. I think it should be prepared for, and embraced by society. It would fix a lot of issues today.

Good post, @champsballs , unlike your normal.
(If I could insert an emoji, I would but do not know how, because I am dumb)

I know the kid and his family they're great people. His dad would be top poster here. They aren't afraid to show their political beliefs and fly an american flag beside a trump flag.
I've only gotten a few names from this "hit list" and they all have one thing in common, conservative and trump supporters.

I couldn't agree more that his friends and teammates on the football team didn't jump in right away. I'm very embarrassed for them. One of the kids that got pushed away from helping in the original video is a state champion wrestler and stud RB. He could have thrown both of them to the other side of the room but you are right about what you said, they were too scared of the violence and policies and we have seen it get worse here the past 10 years.

I know the kid and his family they're great people. His dad would be top poster here. They aren't afraid to show their political beliefs and fly an american flag beside a trump flag.
I've only gotten a few names from this "hit list" and they all have one thing in common, conservative and trump supporters.

I couldn't agree more that his friends and teammates on the football team didn't jump in right away. I'm very embarrassed for them. One of the kids that got pushed away from helping in the original video is a state champion wrestler and stud RB. He could have thrown both of them to the other side of the room but you are right about what you said, they were too scared of the violence and policies and we have seen it get worse here the past 10 years.
Ok so you have some backstory.

I would consider this a hate crime, all day long, as I understand the definition. And where will be the cry for "hate crime"......no where. This situation is similar to what happened at my high school. Back then is was maybe 50 or 60 of us...............straight out of "The Outsiders". Problem is today, someone would be a little bitch and bring a knife or gun.

Is the bitch ass @#$%^&* expelled and or charges against them?

Whats the story with the "friends" or the recorder?

This shit is getting worse. Just found out the same exact thing happened a week ago and I found the video. These are planned attacks with a kid filming and another to help the attacker and push people away that try to jump in and help.
The district superintendent is doing everything he can to keep this quiet. When a few school board members found out later that day and saw the video in my first post they were told that he is investigating because it's possible the kid attacked said a racial slur. That's 100% bullshit cuz i found out not long after that conversation that these kids that attacked have a "hitlist" of other kids they planned to attack. Even if a kid dropped the n bomb with a hard R, that's no reason to gang up and assault someone.
Most of the teachers and parents don't know about the attack from a week ago nor have they seen the videos. I plan on raising a large posse cuz if our kids aren't safe then nobody is safe.

cannot view

You got to do what you got to do. Get the kids together and explain that you endorse self defense. Create a club.....the danger is, they will be labeled in a much different way

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

They think that’s their get out of jail free card. Most of the time it’s a lie.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Ok so you have some backstory.

I would consider this a hate crime, all day long, as I understand the definition. And where will be the cry for "hate crime"......no where. This situation is similar to what happened at my high school. Back then is was maybe 50 or 60 of us...............straight out of "The Outsiders". Problem is today, someone would be a little bitch and bring a knife or gun.

Is the bitch ass @#$%^&* expelled and or charges against them?

Whats the story with the "friends" or the recorder?

There's quite a bit more backstory to all this ill share when i can. One of the kids on this hit list actually let one of the attackers live with his family all summer long. His parents are pieces of shit and its normal in our community for kids to be taken care of by families of friends, one of the reasons I stayed around here to raise a family. This same kid that was involved in this attack also worked for me helping in our truck wash the past year. He got some new friends, the others in the video, and you could probly guess this next part, a couple of these new friends are a few years older and black, and they have parents and older siblings that are into this BLM stuff. It didn't take long for me to find their social media and see posts about how racist and horrible everything about this small town and school is.
The whole situation is really fucked and we don't have anyone in our school with the balls to deal with it, hence the posse raising.
The older black kid in the first video i posted is expelled indefinitely, he's been a troublemaker a few years now. Second black kid in first video throwing punches is the one i was talking about that is actually a good kid caught up in this, he is suspended as of now, will probly be back in school tomorrow.
The kid that was filming and another that helped have not been punished.
Not sure if there are any charges yet, but i really doubt there will be. Our local police chief is worthless, already said its good that no kids fought back cuz they could get in trouble, fuck that

Top Bottom