Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your car. End all be all. Thats it.

MalO

Elite
Where are the cheap EV's? Or hell, just a cheap car? I don't care if it burns fossil fuels, electricity, or dead cats. Just give me something that works and is affordable.

Cars are completely unaffordable for the the bottom 50% of the country. Nobody making $30k a year or less is going to buy a $30k car.

Why are new cars the cost of a fucking mortgage? Why did it become normal to go into debt for a box with wheels? Why is everyone okay with this? It's not right.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Where are the cheap EV's? Or hell, just a cheap car? I don't care if it burns fossil fuels, electricity, or dead cats. Just give me something that works and is affordable.

Cars are completely unaffordable for the the bottom 50% of the country. Nobody making $30k a year or less is going to buy a $30k car.

Why are new cars the cost of a fucking mortgage? Why did it become normal to go into debt for a box with wheels? Why is everyone okay with this? It's not right.
Sir, this is a Wendy's...

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

mean-girls.gif

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
1690202098303.png

My best friend growing up has this car. Only powder blue. His folks bought it new back when he was born. Think it was #10 off the line.
There is absolutely nothing special about it. No power steering, no AC, AM only radio. But damn did we have fun tooling around in it. Turned heads where ever we went.

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
One of my dream cars was always a convertible corvette. It was never practical because of raising kids. Kids are grown up now and they are still not practical but I went ahead and bought my wife a new 2023 convertible corvette for our 30th anniversary this year. It is definitely the funniest car I have ever driven.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
View attachment 189929

My best friend growing up has this car. Only powder blue. His folks bought it new back when he was born. Think it was #10 off the line.
There is absolutely nothing special about it. No power steering, no AC, AM only radio. But damn did we have fun tooling around in it. Turned heads where ever we went.
1965-ford-mustang-coupe

I drove this 65' Mustand (white with Brown interior and ALL original....even radio) from 16-20. During 2nd year at UGA traded it to Dad for a more economical Jeep Grand Cherokee as it cost an arm and leg to replace parts from every day use (for a college kid with NO JOB). Also, Didn't have the weird red behind the logo...mine was standard Chrome.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
1-9.jpg

Dad bought one of these, brand new off the lot. He loved that car and got in some financial problems and had to sell it. When I was in HS we got a call from a dude in FL that had just bought this car for $200,000 and was wanting to make sure it was all still OG and wanted to talk. Dad met with him and was in the worst mood ever for about 2 weeks. It was on the cover of Mustang magazine at Taladega and it was still damn near 100% OG. Dad would swap out parts when he raced and then go back to stock for riding around town so all the heads and everything were still in great shape.

I'd love to get a hold of that particular car. Dad always said it was the only vehicle he really truly loved. He said it felt more like a horse or dog than a car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom