Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You awake yet?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Wtf is this administration doing? If there is one thing that is absolutely not a problem, it's throughput at vaccine delivery endpoints. Florida is currently capable of delivering several hundred thousand doses of vaccine per day. The constraint is supply, not delivery. Step in and fucking help with the supply chain, stop coming up with solutions in search of problems. The infrastructure was in place, all the new administration had to do was not fuck it up, optimize delivery, and take the credit for the work their predecessors did. Apparently that was too big an ask.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Yes. Already hit the gym, had my morning tea and smoothie, and now checking the board whilst pooping. First meeting at 9. Life is swell.
Someone is exposing their Philly privilege.

How much soy was in the "smoothie"?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I remember several years back I saw something pop up on 4chan that was a R&D effort to reduce religious fanaticism with the Arab cultures.

They had a way of muting parts of the brain that controlled religious experiences, and they did it through.... vaccinations

It was some kind of video that was like a research presentation. I’ll see if I can dig that up.

But it sure seems to resonate today. A huge factor that keeps millions from clinging to their government as the sole arbiter of their conduct is a strong belief in God. If only the government could knock out that pesky instinct...

Fever757

Poster
Founder
It just blows my mind that we are trying to vaccinate by groups instead of numbers.

Get the fucking shots in the arm!!!

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Wtf is this administration doing? If there is one thing that is absolutely not a problem, it's throughput at vaccine delivery endpoints. Florida is currently capable of delivering several hundred thousand doses of vaccine per day. The constraint is supply, not delivery. Step in and fucking help with the supply chain, stop coming up with solutions in search of problems. The infrastructure was in place, all the new administration had to do was not fuck it up, optimize delivery, and take the credit for the work their predecessors did. Apparently that was too big an ask.
That's not what twitter and FB warriors say in FL. BDRD is the next orange man bad, cause 45 year old overweight smoker with the diabetes can't get through on the phone to get her shot. Oh and she has to drive a long way to get it and doesn't have a car so ya'll are racist......JFC

The_Goose

Poster
Founder

tenor.gif

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
I remember several years back I saw something pop up on 4chan that was a R&D effort to reduce religious fanaticism with the Arab cultures.

They had a way of muting parts of the brain that controlled religious experiences, and they did it through.... vaccinations

It was some kind of video that was like a research presentation. I’ll see if I can dig that up.

But it sure seems to resonate today. A huge factor that keeps millions from clinging to their government as the sole arbiter of their conduct is a strong belief in God. If only the government could knock out that pesky instinct...
Thought it was magnets.

Fever757

Poster
Founder
Huh Can you explain

Why are we targeting certain communities? This virus doesn't care what your race or ethnicity is, it doesn't discriminate.

If you have 50k doses get it to the first 50k people who sign up after first responders and front line workers are inoculated.

In Dallas they are setting up vaccine spots in black neighborhoods and no one is showing up, by the time the word gets out, all of the outside communities come down and take the vaccine and then the department of health blames "rich white people. "

That's what I mean. If people from NJ have a chance to get the vaccine at Philly's football stadium, so fucking what? Get shots in arms.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Why are we targeting certain communities? This virus doesn't care what your race or ethnicity is, it doesn't discriminate.

If you have 50k doses get it to the first 50k people who sign up after first responders and front line workers are inoculated.

In Dallas they are setting up vaccine spots in black neighborhoods and no one is showing up, by the time the word gets out, all of the outside communities come down and take the vaccine and then the department of health blames "rich white people. "

That's what I mean. If people from NJ have a chance to get the vaccine at Philly's football stadium, so fucking what? Get shots in arms.
Personal choice doesn't move the needle like faux racism tho.

Edau24

Poster
Everything that doesn't contain a racism component is erroneous

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Dems have proven to be able to fuck up absolutely anything with astonishing success.

mrt

Elite
I'm woke, there's 3 dead wall plugs in my kitchen, noticed a hair line crack in my comode tank. I'm woke to the fact the 37 dollar pan gasket I bought for my 39 year old Truck don't fit worth a shit !. The only reason I forced myself to go out in the heat and humidity to finish the repairs I already paid 1200 dollars to some jack leg to do , was the fact I have no way to go to the hardware store to purchase what I need to fix all this crap that is caving in around me. So yeah I'm woke and hopefully soon I will finish my ride without me dying while doing it.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I'm woke, there's 3 dead wall plugs in my kitchen, noticed a hair line crack in my comode tank. I'm woke to the fact the 37 dollar pan gasket I bought for my 39 year old Truck don't fit worth a shit !. The only reason I forced myself to go out in the heat and humidity to finish the repairs I already paid 1200 dollars to some jack leg to do , was the fact I have no way to go to the hardware store to purchase what I need to fix all this crap that is caving in around me. So yeah I'm woke and hopefully soon I will finish my ride without me dying while doing it.
At least it's fkn Friday.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Dont even get me started on the lemon of a dishwasher I bought from lowes in jan 2020. Remodeled half the house because of the other one breaking. Since then this stupid thing has not worked more than it has worked.

Top Bottom