Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

YOLO alert - Crypto guys - ICP

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve messed around with crypto off and on for several years, but have never been a real investor

I hop on some crypto forums every so often and try to get a pulse for things. I remember a couple years back when LINK was just getting started and seeing the hype build up. I never got in, but there is a new coin, ICP, that seems to be following a similar storyline.

I’m calling a YOLO recommendation and see if we can ride a wave of early hype and technology

@Zgdaf @MSU_Spartans @ChicagoFats

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Looks like btc and crypto in general could see a little run here over the next few days filled by a big big drop. Lots of short positions right now which is probly normal but they came right after a single 3 billion $ btc purchase which bumped the price up (according to Twitter)

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Looks like btc and crypto in general could see a little run here over the next few days filled by a big big drop. Lots of short positions right now which is probly normal but they came right after a single 3 billion $ btc purchase which bumped the price up (according to Twitter)
Got damn, didn’t know that about the huge purchase

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Got damn, didn’t know that about the huge purchase
In my opinion I don’t see there being enough capital floating around for another crypto to the moon. I think u could make a lot of money real quick but holding onto any crypto more than a few days or a week is a very high risk right now and in the coming months/year. Not only have banks put a halt to lending but our govt is at risk of getting their money handout tree downsized. Mix all that with the amount of fuckery going on in crypto and markets in general and you got a volatile situation. Just my opinion tho

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

When I read this, the first thing that came to mind was this:

ooooooooooo-they-have.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I saw someone suggest that the $4B that went into BTC last week might have been SBF and FTX hoping a market surge could bail them out

Top Bottom