Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yard guys, lawn men, grass gurus and landscapers. Help me out

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
FF5B2E9C-B714-4813-AD00-52B84D0DD71A.jpeg

My dogs have worn out the grass in front of my patio over the winter. What should I do so it doesn’t keep receding like Tiger’s hairline?

It’s Bermuda so it fills in pretty quickly during warm weather but I don’t know if running dogs will keep that from happening. So I could potentially just leave it? Or maybe just put down some straw. Or maybe seed it or get a few pieces of sod. Need advice

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
View attachment 79299

My dogs have worn out the grass in front of my patio over the winter. What should I do so it doesn’t keep receding like Tiger’s hairline?

It’s Bermuda so it fills in pretty quickly during warm weather but I don’t know if running dogs will keep that from happening. So I could potentially just leave it? Or maybe just put down some straw. Or maybe seed it or get a few pieces of sod. Need advice
Call the Lawn Ranger. I branded that company. He is considered the numeral uno yard dude in the region. If he can't come up with a solution you are fucked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom