Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Y'all gotta come back to @rivals!

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Only the true tard righties are left. It's fvcking awful. I may have to come here for my daily delittling.
giphy.gif

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
It is really weird over there now. Hoping when the server upgrade hits later this week the traffic is more consistent. There are times I can't get on this board simply because it won't load.

Yeah its bad over there. Hardly a thread title I even want to open on the first page.

It's midnight and this site is just now loading consistently for me. 7pm till now it was pretty much hopeless. Server upgrade can't come soon enough

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It is really weird over there now. Hoping when the server upgrade hits later this week the traffic is more consistent. There are times I can't get on this board simply because it won't load.
It will all be resolved in the next couple days. Hate we even had to experience the lag, but I could never have imagined the growth we had. Thanks to all so much

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Tjstll be fixed ny weelend

Top Bottom