Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xi Jinping meets with Vladimir Putin

Rube Reaper

Elite
I’m sure it will be a major break through for both dictators since neither have the ability to pick up the phone and call each other…

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm sure these two won't plan to take advantage of the US with the weakness Biden is showing.

I'd bet $1 if they do get together? Over the next 30 years you'll see them split and Russia and America fuck Chyna up. Even though they are both commies they philosophically do not line up very well.
CHYNA relies on stealing innovation and Russia still uses pencils to draw up anything.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I'd bet $1 if they do get together? Over the next 30 years you'll see them split and Russia and America fuck Chyna up. Even though they are both commies they philosophically do not line up very well.
CHYNA relies on stealing innovation and Russia still uses pencils to draw up anything.
Yore not wrong lol...they still look like mixed veggies, tho...

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Do you seriously think nothing will come of it though? I think they absolutely need each other right now...

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Why is China and India not isolating Putin?

FczU6Q9WYAQDTY8

FcuRLweXgAQExAe

Rube Reaper

Elite
Why don’t you worry about something that’s actually a problem like climate change or white nationalism?

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
xi has got to be taking a second(third) look at his plans. If our weapons, under our guidance, in the arms of a largely untrained military are pushing Russia’s shit in. He has to be scared shitless what our AF, Navy, Naval AF, and boots on ground will do. This won’t be a house to house insurgent fight, battle fields we will properly curb stomp them

Latest posts

Top Bottom