Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTF??? MLB decision came after Manfred spoke with Stacey Abrams! (link)...

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Itโ€™s just the old Sharpton playbook from back in the 80โ€™s. Weโ€™re gonna stand outside your factory and shout until you pay me. Itโ€™s just on a much bigger scale and a lot more money involved, but Sharpton wrote the book on this shakedown.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Itโ€™s just the old Sharpton playbook from back in the 80โ€™s. Weโ€™re gonna stand outside your factory and shout until you pay me. Itโ€™s just on a much bigger scale and a lot more money involved, but Sharpton wrote the book on this shakedown.
Also Jesse Jackson would extort money from corporations. He go AB to give his son a distributorship, which is like a mint. He then years later came back to the till and threatened AB. Iโ€™ll give it to AB and they told him to F off.

Itโ€™s pretty impressive what Abrams has done from creating havoc behind the scenes after losing the governor election bid. She got mail in ballots last spring, illegally harvested votes, flipped the state to blue. Has a bigger ego now, feeling bold.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
MLB is really bad at this... Maybe that is a good thing. They havent played along with the Woke crowd as much. This first go around was a failure. Moved the game for voter suppression laws that are the opposite of voter suppression. Now taking heat bc it would hurt the black businesses
All on the same team complaining about what side of the same team they should follow. Holy Shit this is great

JordanPetersHorn

Iโ€™m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
The owners are not wrong. The race to be the most ignorant woke org. in the country is a stiff competition right now. Who would have thought MLB wanted to lose their fanbase over something that is a false narrative.
Idk if anyone could ever beat Google. They have the most embarrassingly easily triggered HR in the country

tsumatt06

Poster
Also Jesse Jackson would extort money from corporations. He go AB to give his son a distributorship, which is like a mint. He then years later came back to the till and threatened AB. Iโ€™ll give it to AB and they told him to F off.

Itโ€™s pretty impressive what Abrams has done from creating havoc behind the scenes after losing the governor election bid. She got mail in ballots last spring, illegally harvested votes, flipped the state to blue. Has a bigger ego now, feeling bold.
He tried to strong arm Boeing back in the late 80's-early 90's. My sainted mother was part of the group that told him to kick rocks. Feelsgoodman.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
He tried to strong arm Boeing back in the late 80's-early 90's. My sainted mother was part of the group that told him to kick rocks. Feelsgoodman.
Nice. That would be a interesting time to here the stories play by play.

Luciano

Poster
Just an attempt to put Stacy on a platform to show she has got some "pull".
Getting her primed for another run at the governorship.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
BTW, the Masters is starting up without a hitch.
Actually there is a hitch. It's not fully opening the course to pre-Wuhan spectator levels. My guess is many of the members don't want the backlash about fully opening the course when their respective businesses still are requiring masks and distance.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Actually there is a hitch. It's not fully opening the course to pre-Wuhan spectator levels. My guess is many of the members don't want the backlash about fully opening the course when their respective businesses still are requiring masks and distance.
I think it's more that they don't want the plebes at their club at all, and they're using COVID as a reason to keep a good number of them out for another year.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I think it's more that they don't want the plebes at their club at all, and they're using COVID as a reason to keep a good number of them out for another year.
If they took a blind survey of the members at large, I think you are on to something. The leadership will play both sides of the coin but the members you do not know about want that place to be theirs and nobody else's. Been that way for decades.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
If they took a blind survey of the members at large, I think you are on to something. The leadership will play both sides of the coin but the members you do not know about want that place to be theirs and nobody else's. Been that way for decades.
I think most members would prefer to get rid of the Masters entirely.

Belezabro

Elite
MLB is dead to me now too.
Lifelong Phillies fan. Went to my first game (spring league game) this March with my 3 sons. My oldest is also a Phillies fan. Havenโ€™t watched a second of MLB since the all star announcement.

sucks too as I love watching baseball with my boys. But, have to take stand, right? My oldest agrees with the boycott, which warms my heart.

TJHall1

Legendary
Lifelong Phillies fan. Went to my first game (spring league game) this March with my 3 sons. My oldest is also a Phillies fan. Havenโ€™t watched a second of MLB since the all star announcement.

sucks too as I love watching baseball with my boys. But, have to take stand, right? My oldest agrees with the boycott, which warms my heart.
Hell yes, don't give in to this bullshit. That's why we are where we are. Its that fuckin simple. Good on you, and good on your sons (especially the oldest)

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Founder
Turns out Im gonna be a soccer and bass fishing fan after all. I laffed at that in hs.
I'm all in on PGA and I couldn't hit a gold ball to save my life. Shows you where I'm at.

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
I'm glad I was able to see the Dodgers win last year because this year MLB is dead to me. Get woke, go broke.

Top Bottom