Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worst NBA trade of all time just went down (James Harden)

TJHall1

Legendary
James-Harden-Fat.jpg

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Assume Durant and Harden get hurt within the next 2 seasons and Kyrie doesn't want to play by himself. Then what happens?

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Could be worth it if the Rockets win a Championship or two in the next few years. But I'm willing to bet my house that doesn't happen. Kyrie, KD, and Harden will never work out.

Look I understand Brooklyn is in "win now" mode, but Harden and Durant are 31 and 32. At best this is a 4 year window where you are cap strapped and dependent entirely upon all stars who are entering the twilight of their career.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
Look I understand Brooklyn is in "win now" mode, but Harden and Durant are 31 and 32. At best this is a 4 year window where you are cap strapped and dependent entirely upon all stars who are entering the twilight of their career.
Oh I agree. Three years ago this might have been worth it, but not now.

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Would have thoughts the Nets would have learned after the Celtics fleeced them a few years ago. I guess not...

This is even worse because there is no way for Brooklyn to get anyone else other than these three for the next few years. Literally one playoff injury and the team is shot that post season. Brooklyn will be very lucky to get 2 titles from this and even then that is not worth being irrelevant between 2025 and 2030, which is inevitable once Harden and Durant are in their late 30s.

DirtyPlayer

Poster
This is even worse because there is no way for Brooklyn to get anyone else other than these three for the next few years. Literally one playoff injury and the team is shot that post season. Brooklyn will be very lucky to get 2 titles from this and even then that is not worth being irrelevant between 2025 and 2030, which is inevitable once Harden and Durant are in their late 30s.
They will get zero championships out of this...

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Kyrie is a cancer and even if he plays will fuck it up...

He is the #3 player on that team haha. Best part will deciding who takes the final shot in a tied game. Kyrie will shoot with 14 seconds left instead of pass it to Harden. Perhaps my favorite part of this team is Steve Nash is the coach. If James Harden told Steve Nash to run a lap or he was walking in two years, Nash would do jumping jacks after.

Top Bottom