Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worse Redneck moment ever: Dale Sr taking the right turn to Heaven or Skynyrd’s Plane crash?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I have to go with Dale by default. Was too young to know much about Skynyrd. They had crashed before i was born.

after the crash, at Darlington and Rockingham I saw grown ass men openly weeping and holding up the 3 salute.

What say you folks?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Re: Skynrd, my grandfather was their road manager and was supposed to be on that flight. I don’t really have a lot of info because I never did really associate with him because he’s a PoS.

Shitty band with shitty music. I’d love to hear her stories. Music is an opinion though.

Comiceagle

Poster
Not quite as bad as Randy Rhoades and company dive bombing Ozzy's tour bus and crashing.
Their bus driver was flying the plane. He had already had an accident that ended up with people killed so he shouldn't have been flying.

The plane started diving towards the bus and witnesses thought it was intentional because he was pissed off at his girlfriend who standing in the door of the bus.

They also said they saw Rhoades grabbing for the controls and his actions caused the plane to barely miss the bus.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Re: Skynrd, my grandfather was their road manager and was supposed to be on that flight. I don’t really have a lot of info because I never did really associate with him because he’s a PoS.
This was an emotional roller coaster of a post in only two sentences. Then he hits me with a surprise ending.

Top Bottom