Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

World Trade Center Building 7

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
They Have Done Everything Possible To Wipe This Video From Existence

On September 11, 2001, Two Planes Hit 2 Buildings & 3 Buildings Fell Down

World Trade Center Building 7 collapsed & with it some of the most high profile Wall Street cases & financial crimes to ever be brought into investigation had all evidence destroyed. #Enron Building 7 was a controlled demolition. It housed CIA offices. 9/11 was done by CIA/MOSSAD/ISI. There were no hijackers. Operation Northwoods. CIA/MOSSAD/ISI is owned and operated by the Rothschild-Rockefeller Cartel.

They hate you and want to impoverish/control/starve you via Great Reset/ NWO New World Order

This footage came out right after the collapse, but disappeared shortly after ppl started analyzing it.

Citadel is the new Enron btw and Ken Griffin is founder & CEO

WTC 7 is the key. I did not know about it until about 8 years ago. Growing up in Las Vegas, I have seen my overshare of implosions. WTC7 was imploded without doubt, and therefore preplanned weeks in advance. It is proof there is much more to the story.

@Joe Kings @Jake Broe Stan

I suppose you disagree? Why?
I don’t necessarily agree or disagree.

I just think it’s funny that people still focus on stuff like this almost 20 years later.

It is similar to the people who want to debate whether we landed on the moon. The average person wouldn’t be able to understand the implications, or care, either way.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I don’t necessarily agree or disagree.

I just think it’s funny that people still focus on stuff like this almost 20 years later.

It is similar to the people who want to debate whether we landed on the moon. The average person wouldn’t be able to understand the implications, or care, either way.
It matters because of the deception from our so called leaders...it matters because of the cover up of crimes committed...it matters because people died believing they were fighting AGAINST evil and tyranny, not FOR it...

It matters because of the deception from our so called leaders...it matters because of the cover up of crimes committed...it matters because people died believing they were fighting AGAINST evil and tyranny, not FOR it...
Your last two lines wouldn’t apply either way because there is no doubt that The US is the good guys compared to any other entity (which includes its respective intelligence agencies).

Assuming there was a cover up there are a lot of reasons why it would be justified. National security far outweighs the notion of “truth”. A simple, and easily understood, example of this is when the government denies having retrieved alien technology from crash sites.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Your last two lines wouldn’t apply either way because there is no doubt that The US is the good guys compared to any other entity (which includes its respective intelligence agencies).

Assuming there was a cover up there are a lot of reasons why it would be justified. National security far outweighs the notion of “truth”. A simple, and easily understood, example of this is when the government denies having retrieved alien technology from crash sites.
This is one of several things that we disagree on. I believe that we've been lied to by our leaders, and that we've been the bad guys in most instances for the last 150 years or so...you think differently. That's ok...

This is one of several things that we disagree on. I believe that we've been lied to by our leaders, and that we've been the bad guys in most instances for the last 150 years or so...you think differently. That's ok...
No government is perfect but The United States, and our government, is the closest thing to perfect this world will ever see.

We can agree to disagree. Mature adults often have to leave things there.

State your sources. Explain why you think this. Please give some examples of how we are the good guys in the world.
We liberated Europe and gave it all back to the people of their respective countries unlike the Russians after WW2.

That’s enough right there to buy thousands of years worth of good graces.

Then you look at what we did to rebuild Europe, how we are saving Ukraine now, and what we did during WW1 and various other conflicts ands it’s clear that The US is the most benevolent people to ever exist.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
the evidence points that way
We weren't in FAGhanalStan for any reason other than more control over the opium trade. We were in Iraq simply for a bigger say in the movement of oil. We are in JewKrain to hide more sins of money laundering faggit pedophiles, and mass murderers...our "leaders" are performing atrocities that would make Gengis Khan's asshole pucker so tight that a greased bb wouldn't fit up there...

154a54f34336a8d2a24f4f8a525947e7b6b537faa4690f0110e19d393d658cc3_1.jpg.jpg

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
We liberated Europe and gave it all back to the people of their respective countries unlike the Russians after WW2.

That’s enough right there to buy thousands of years worth of good graces.

Then you look at what we did to rebuild Europe, how we are saving Ukraine now, and what we did during WW1 and various other conflicts ands it’s clear that The US is the most benevolent people to ever exist.
Yet we park our CIA and military bases there to "protect" them 🤣

Stray

Poster

I guess, as always, it depends on the perspective. I would hardly call spying on allies and friends for years being "the good guys". On the other hand, I can look past that, since America and everything America does also benefits us Europeans, since these actions secure our way of life and our freedom. If we were under the control of the Russians or the Chinese, we would have much less to laugh about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom