Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Word on the skreet in Athens is that Kirby has been working on gameplans for 2024 based on the projected starters of teams on the schedule....

denn

Legendary
Founder
He certainly has that program on a roll. I am not a lifelong fan, or even a fan really , but I have enjoyed watching the run they are on. A really good friend and colleague of mine is a UGA grad and a member of the UGA HOF. (golfer) Good time to be a Dawg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
He certainly has that program on a roll. I am not a lifelong fan, or even a fan really , but I have enjoyed watching the run they are on. A really good friend and colleague of mine is a UGA grad and a member of the UGA HOF. (golfer) Good time to be a Dawg
Disregarding what @AgEngDawg said, it is impressive. Idk if it's good for the sport or not, but I wouldn't turn it down. Doesn't look like it will slow down soon.
@BurntJ is a fag.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Very good time to be a Dawg!!!!

I barked in someone's face just the other day at Kroger.

Disregarding what @AgEngDawg said, it is impressive. Idk if it's good for the sport or not, but I wouldn't turn it down. Doesn't look like it will slow down soon.
@BurntJ is a fag.

I don’t think the East can be absolute dog shit every year but it is has been for the past 8-10 years. This run is on par with Clemson in that they played no one for 11 weeks a year. It is impressive to take care of all the lesser teams.

In 8 years what top tier teams has Uga beat. This is an honest question.

2017 Oklahoma in rose bowl?

Can anyone name an elite SEC team they beat from the East or west in season during that time?

Again, you can only beat who they put in front of you…. And luckily for UGa they have had loads and loads of shit put in their path so far. It may continue you they way. The East will be a complete dumpster fire this year as it’s been for the past 15. Uga will trounce all the 4+ teams they play again this season and could very well win it again. OSU would be my pick

Dawg97

Poster
Founder
I don’t think the East can be absolute dog shit every year but it is has been for the past 8-10 years. This run is on par with Clemson in that they played no one for 11 weeks a year. It is impressive to take care of all the lesser teams.

Can anyone name an elite SEC team they beat from the East or west in season during that time?

Again, you can only beat who they put in front of you…. And luckily for UGa they have had loads and loads of shit put in their path so far. It may continue you they way. The East will be a complete dumpster fire this year as it’s been for the past 15. Uga will trounce all the 4+ teams they play again this season and could very well win it again. OSU would be my pick
Since 2017, UGA has beaten every team that has ever participated in the CFP: Oregon, Ohio State, Bama, Clemson, LSU, Oklahoma, Meatchicken, and TCU. And several other top ten teams along the way.
What else can we do?

Last edited:
Since 2017, UGA has beaten every team that has been every team that has ever participated in the CFP: Oregon, Ohio State, Bama, Clemson, LSU, Oklahoma, Meatchicken, and TCU. And several other top ten teams along the way.
What else can we do?
English please. You’re cumming so hard no one can even comprehend your message.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Since 2017, UGA has beaten every team that has ever participated in the CFP: Oregon, Ohio State, Bama, Clemson, LSU, Oklahoma, Meatchicken, and TCU. And several other top ten teams along the way.
What else can we do?
When did yall play Clemson?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Aren't you the TARD that found a year old post of mine last season and wanted to "FLY" me to Bama to fight me...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

We get it UGA plays no one and Bama loses to everyone.......we can all read records.

BurntJ

Founder
@BurntJ is a fag.
thanks-man-thank-you.gif

Been busy lately....miss you too Bro!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

AgEngDawg

Legendary
(Verse 1)Oh, gather 'round ye Bulldogs true,A tale of Kirby, bold and blue,Three championships in his sight,He leads us with his skill and might.

(Chorus)Sail on, sail on, through storm and gale,Kirby's dream shall never fail,Onward to that golden shore,A third championship we'll score.

(Verse 2)From Athens town he set his sail,With passion in his heart, so hale,Guiding Bulldogs to the fray,With grit and fire, come what may.

(Chorus)Sail on, sail on, through storm and gale,Kirby's dream shall never fail,Onward to that golden shore,A third championship we'll score.

(Verse 3)He's molded stars of red and black,On fields of battle, no looking back,With every win, our spirits rise,Kirby's wisdom, a treasure wise.

(Verse 4)Through trials tough, and rivals strong,Kirby's spirit carries us along,His determination lights the way,To claim that title, come what may.

(Verse 5)So raise a cheer, for Kirby's quest,A legacy he'll manifest,With Bulldogs loyal by his side,In his pursuit, we shall abide.

(Outro)Oh, Kirby lead us to the glory,Through battles fierce, and victory's story,With hearts united, we'll proudly say,A third national championship's on its way!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I want to take this back to Gamecock central and see if they fall for it. That cool?
I entered write a sea shanty about Kirby Smart's pursuit of a third championship and ChatGPT produced greatness on the level of Hemingway.

I am now convinced that the machines will win the war with humanity.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Seriously.... does he bark at people in public and stuff?

BurntJ

Founder
Seriously.... does he bark at people in public and stuff?
Only at old women and small children.......

We're too civilized to act like FSU trash and just run amuck barking at every human being.....

BurntJ

Founder
I want to take this back to Gamecock central and see if they fall for it. That cool?
Bro after Gamecock Central gettogether years ago..... those HOMOS (boardsman) will fuckin fall for anything.

Also, if you happen to have photos of that you could post..... DOIT.gif

Those Tards wearing name takes with their user names was glorious.....also picturing the hostess when one walks up and says....my name is SpursUp or Cocklover, etc....and I'm here for a party with my internet friends. (well that's a picture I will never erase from my mind :ROFLMAO: 😜 )

Latest posts

Top Bottom