Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Women drivers.

yankmenoodle

Elite
Yeah,I'm going there. First let me say I love women. I raised one, married two, but I wish they weren't allowed to drive. This morning I have a nail biter behind me. I know because she has both hands on the top of the steering wheel, and she's maybe four feet from me, going fifty, and I can clearly see her nails bitten back to a nub. Now and then she takes both hands off the wheel, and taps her fingertips and thumbs together like a CEO in a meeting. What the fuck is that all about? A wreck is going to happen any minute because I can't stop watching her long enough to watch where I'm going.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Reminds me of the terror of riding w my grandma as a kid. She would not pay attention to stop lights. She just drove how she wanted. Scary as all hell

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
She backs outta my garage driving over my lawn, then leaves the driveway only to drive back over the grass as she enters the street...

View attachment 13338
I don't have a picture, but I have pretty much given up on the sides of my driveway. The grass is gone and the dirt (clay) is mangled and stained on one side of the driveway.

November and December, I put out 8 strings of candy canes w/lights about 20 inches from both edges of the driveway. Between my wife, her friends, and the MIL, two strands remained at the end of the season. It is like they were aiming for them. One day I found one up the cul de sac where a strand was caught up on a tire and was drug 200 feet up the road. It must have made a terrible noise in the wheel well as she pulled away. But she probably couldn't hear it as she was busy blasting some Taylor Swift shit on the radio.

ajcgn

Poster
I have considered giving up drinking so I don’t have to rely on my wife being the designated driver.

yankmenoodle

Elite
Yesterday, on my drive home, traffic is backed up because of a silver Honda going forty in the fast lane, on a sixty mile an hour road. When we're stopped at a light she's beside me. Her phone is mounted on her dash, she is eating, has a drink in her hand, and she's laughing, watching something on her phone. All the bitch needs is a reclining seat.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Somali women are the champs. I've never seen a vehicle they have driven that didn't have creases on both sides and front and back.

Top Bottom