Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will plead guilty in deal with US and be freed from prison

Golbez

Elite

Ahh the Fed DoJ coercing and forcing guilt through illegal political captivity. The only credibility they're damaging is their own. Everybody knows he's not guilty.

Good for Assange, at least he's finally fucking going home.

Today is a good day.

TheFiend

Poster

Ahh the Fed DoJ coercing and forcing guilt through illegal political captivity. The only credibility they're damaging is their own. Everybody knows he's not guilty.

Good for Assange, at least he's finally fucking going home.

Today is a good day.
Yeah he's definitely not guilty...

😂...of failing to perform his assigned role in the WikiLeaks psyop.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah he's definitely not guilty...

😂...of failing to perform his assigned role in the WikiLeaks psyop.

I do agree the deep state Orchestrated the whole deal. But I don't think he was on the same team as the deep state. He wasn't a Snowden which stole the files and posted them. He received the files and posted them. Big difference. That is all way above my pay grade. I do know that the alphabet agencies are not happy He is still alive. At least he got to bang Pamela I guess

TheFiend

Poster
I do agree the deep state Orchestrated the whole deal. But I don't think he was on the same team as the deep state. He wasn't a Snowden which stole the files and posted them. He received the files and posted them. Big difference. That is all way above my pay grade. I do know that the alphabet agencies are not happy He is still alive. At least he got to bang Pamela I guess
Brah!😏🤜💥"He received the files and posted them."

If the alphabeta agencies were actually unhappy with his continued non-unalivement status...😂they would simply expedite resolving their unhappiness as they've repeatedly done to tens of millions of men, women & children without facing any true consequences whatsoever.

Golbez

Elite
There is this thing called the 1st amendment.... It's kinda crucial for the act of journalism, but the Assange case is proof it is no longer in effect. I know that first hand from J6.

Sitting in Federal Prison for years simply for doing simple journalism is no psyop. At least from Assange's part. He was just reporting the news of war criminals, and he went down for the simple rule of not revealing his sources, even though Manning got outed via other 4th, 5th, and 6th amendment violations.

If anything it just proved the Federal DoJ pisses all over the constitution and is currently practicing tyranny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom