Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why is the FBI not knocking down the door at META after that Reuters article on allowing calls for violence against Russians?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Why would META even come out and publicly acknowledge this? If they want to do let it happen, fine they are scum anyway, but why make it public?
Setting a precedent four later shit.

Now they can let BLM (type groups) call four violence and paint them as martyrs and morally just.

D

Deleted member 2886

Testing the waters to see how people react before trotting out the same rules for any group deemed inferior.
☝️This, and this👇
Setting a precedent four later shit.

Now they can let BLM (type groups) call four violence and paint them as martyrs and morally just.
A blatant and directed, large scale test of the same morally corrupt scapegoating encouragement that's already been actively trialed against any, and all, who even merely hint at questioning the toxic jabz, or the false narrative.

A recent amendment to NZs 'Covid19 Public Health Response Bill'- means that while it's in effect, if I were to merely question any designated "authority" figure, regarding the coof restrictions that exclude my pure blooded self from most premises, I could legally be thrown in prison for up to 6 months.
I've posted a copy of this bill in the NZ thread, it's severely fucked up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom