Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why is crime rising?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
The Washington Post blames the pandemic, not BLM’s anti-police violence, for rising crime rates.

I think it is because the "blue" states and cities are doing their utmost to appear to be sensitive to racial ideology and the dogma of racism, and thus they support defunding the police.

Those that support defund the police have and are endeavoring to create a kinder and gentler police force, when in fact they have neutered them and made them impotent.

Now is a great time to be a looter, thief, car-jacker, purse snatcher, bank robber, murderer, pedophile, arsonist and all around hardened criminal.

Last edited:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Probably not a one sentence answer, but this a good topic for sensationalism.

Yes there is a cause from the pandemic, but also blue cities who let all the criminals out, blue city prosecutors ignoring BLM and Antifa crimes while prosecuting ordinary citizens wanting to protect themselves, etc.

Nas

Poster
Prosecutors. Elected by the people.

Anything less than a violent offense is not actionable. They don't get charged. That includes stolen cars, felony level narcotics arrests, they dont go to jail.

Any non violent arrest you let them loose and ask the prosecutor to bring charges forward on so and so.

It starts at the bottom, like a noise complaint, cop shows up and tells the people to turn it down. They tell the cop to fuck off and there is nothing the cop can do.

Criminal damaging, say cop catches someone break a house window or key a car. Cop takes him into custody and releases him after he is identified. Have to send a document to the prosecutor asking for a charge, which doesnt come.

Cre8ive

Founder

Anything less than a violent offense is not actionable. They don't get charged. That includes stolen cars, felony level narcotics arrests, they dont go to jail.

Any non violent arrest you let them loose and ask the prosecutor to bring charges forward on so and so.

It starts at the bottom, like a noise complaint, cop shows up and tells the people to turn it down. They tell the cop to fuck off and there is nothing the cop can do.

Criminal damaging, say cop catches someone break a house window or key a car. Cop takes him into custody and releases him after he is identified. Have to send a document to the prosecutor asking for a charge, which doesnt come.
I sure love the word vigilante. For those of you who live in Rio Linda let me help you out: vig·i·lan·te| ˌvijəˈlan(t)ē | noun - a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

Jtrain80

Legendary
It is hard to figure out where to start.

Break down of the family structure. Too many single moms. Lack of education and profitable skills. Dependency on government....These issues have been going on for years.

2020. <<<<This just threw gasoline on the pre existing issues.

In short. Libraries could be written on the subject.

Cre8ive

Founder

Break down of the family structure. Too many single moms. Lack of education and profitable skills. Dependency on government....These issues have been going on for years.

You are right on. I had the auspicious opportunity to attend a large black church as a guest of a very good client who was African American. The spiritual energy in the church was palpable. The service started with amazing vocals and beautiful instrumentals.

And then, the preacher stepped up to the pulpit and put both hands on the sides and looked out over the huge congregation, moving his head back and forth looking for about 20 seconds and then said in a booming voice - "Brothers and sisters we have a very serious problem!" He paused and you could here a pin drop. He leaned forward over the lecture and said "Over 70% of our babies do not have a daddy living at home!" Through the congregation there were muffled "amens" and "preach it brother" proclamations.

And then he said this - "We must begin by teaching our young men that being a father is the most important thing they will ever do, and if we don't, our babies will continue to be murdered at every increasing rates. Our children need a momma AND a daddy to help them learn right from wrong, and right now we are NOT doing our job." He want on and on to drive the point home and by the end the congregation was standing and shouting praises to God.

My point is that the great, great majority of African Americans feel exactly the same way we do in that the home is the foundation where a child must be given sound footing upon which to grow into the person God is pleased to see them be.

That was 21 years ago. A guess what? The numbers have not improved but gotten much worse. No wonder black on black crime has been the biggest crime in our society for over 60 years?

No home sweet home for far too many black children.

Jtrain80

Legendary
You are right on. I had the auspicious opportunity to attend a large black church as a guest of a very good client who was African American. The spiritual energy in the church was palpable. The service started with amazing vocals and beautiful instrumentals.

And then, the preacher stepped up to the pulpit and put both hands on the sides and looked out over the huge congregation, moving his head back and forth looking for about 20 seconds and then said in a booming voice - "Brothers and sisters we have a very serious problem!" He paused and you could here a pin drop. He leaned forward over the lecture and said "Over 70% of our babies do not have a daddy living at home!" Through the congregation there were muffled "amens" and "preach it brother" proclamations.

And then he said this - "We must begin by teaching our young men that being a father is the most important thing they will ever do, and if we don't, our babies will continue to be murdered at every increasing rates. Our children need a momma AND a daddy to help them learn right from wrong, and right now we are NOT doing our job." He want on and on to drive the point home and by the end the congregation was standing and shouting praises to God.

My point is that the great, great majority of African Americans feel exactly the same way we do in that the home is the foundation where a child must be given sound footing upon which to grow into the person God is pleased to see them be.

That was 21 years ago. A guess what? The numbers have not improved but gotten much worse. No wonder black on black crime has been the biggest crime in our society for over 60 years?

No home sweet home for far too many black children.

And while the black community has been hit the worst, all Americans are dealing with this issue.

My favorite was a post, on I forget which site, by a liberal white woman from NYC. She decided that to fight racism/white privilege she would take little Johnny out of private school to put him in public schools......<takes break to laugh again>. Little Johnny made it about 2 months before she had to pull him out due to the veracity of ass beatings he was taking everyday.

Most of the people talking about their feelings have never had to deal with the consequences of a lawless society. Well that is about to change.

Nas

Poster

This is the root of it IMO.

I would also add lack of accountability. Its always someone elses fault.

Cre8ive

Founder
This is the root of it IMO.

I would also add lack of accountability. Its always someone elses fault.
The cause of these problems are too obvious and the solution to them is too logical. So the question remains - Why are things continuing to get worse?

Nas

Poster
The cause of these problems are too obvious and the solution to them is too logical. So the question remains - Why are things continuing to get worse?
There is no punishment. You can be a felon caught with a gun and you are not taken to jail. Free to continue making terrible decisions.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Funny that crime hasn't ticked up one little bit in my town and we are right next to Louisville where shit is going downhill fast. It's almost like it is the Gay Ass mayor letting mobs rule instead just nipping it in the bud....

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Prosecutors are a huge part of it, and we can thank Soros & co., in large part for that. Our political system is corrupt to its core.

Jtrain80

Legendary

I saw another post the other day discussing the growing number of millennials that are getting redpilled and trying to live a traditional style life and turning away from the secular world.

Daughter and her bf are in this group. The younger adults are seeing all the stupidity and trying to figure it out.

Top Bottom