Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why does the media portray Africans as upscale and respectable?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Many need to ask themselves where would they be and what they would be doing had their ancestors not been slaves. Some would be lawyers, doctors and business people. Many would still be in loin cloths living in the jungles chasing animals to live.

Mungri

Poster
I'll tell you now - I hate black people and will never stop hating them.

Not because they are black.

All 'equality and diversity / inclusivity' things purely mean 'more black people'.

Tell me why such a thing even exists as a 'black people in music' campaign / support thing when black people already dominate western music?

Every 'non white & non black' ethnic minority is fully excluded from being considered in any 'diversity / equality / inclusiveness' programmes - so what pray tell happens to brown people like me who fail to become doctors or lawyers?

Zero support, zero help, zero anything.

Joe King

Elite
Many need to ask themselves where would they be and what they would be doing had their ancestors not been slaves. Some would be lawyers, doctors and business people. Many would still be in loin cloths living in the jungles chasing animals to live.
I would contend that most, if not all, wouldn't even be alive today were it not for slavery.

The people in Africa who were sold into slavery by other Africans of conquering tribes. Their only value was that of a slave. Had there been no slave trade, they more than likely would have been slaughtered when they lost a battle with a neighboring tribe.

Mungri

Poster
I would contend that most, if not all, wouldn't even be alive today were it not for slavery.

The people in Africa who were sold into slavery by other Africans of conquering tribes. Their only value was that of a slave. Had there been no slave trade, they more than likely would have been slaughtered when they lost a battle with a neighboring tribe.
Essentially the slave trade ruined the west, needing to keep all the niggie noggies around after emancipation.

In actuality they should have been sent back to Afrikoon - any slave or descendant of a slave could simply have returned home.

Joe King

Elite
Essentially the slave trade ruined the west, needing to keep all the niggie noggies around after emancipation.

In actuality they should have been sent back to Afrikoon - any slave or descendant of a slave could simply have returned home.
People shoulda picked their own damn cotton. Woulda been better for all involved.

Mungri

Poster
People shoulda picked their own damn cotton. Woulda been better for all involved.
Additionally, all the colonialism and white supremacy stuff - Wypipo trying to fix the non white world. The other countries remain broken, with everyone wanting to flock into the west, and modern wypipo tend to exhibit too much white guilt and keep letting it happen.

Also in line with all the modern hedonistic shit I write about - wypipo not having enough babies anymore leading to their own population decrease, and then their solution is 'Import more nig nogs, shitskins and ching chongs'.

Hitler was a huge problem, not just what he himself did, but his bankrupting the British Empire. Imagine if the empire was still around today, and all their previous colonies built up and modernised to western standards.

TheResister

Elite

Now they've turned the country over to them and Trump is going to name one as his VP choice. Adding insult to injury, he will pick one with a White wife or girlfriend. The offspring of that will be Black since Black genes are dominant over White genes at a ratio of 4 to 1. Before it's over a Black dude will, once again, be saying, I is yo president.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

This is a valid point. The lesser people were given a long term opportunity in other places on the planet. Had they not een slaves they indeed would be lost bloodlines no doubt about it.
You get a ✔️+

Top Bottom