Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do you visit The Free Speech Forum?

Why do you visit The Free Speech Forum?

• Conversation

• Information

• News

• NSFW

• I was recomended

• I have friends on here

• I feel a part of the community

• I like the staff

• Dance Your Cares Away

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
All of the above

joined bc fuck rivals. Stayed bc I felt a real team community that I wanted to be a part of. I appreciate the conversation. This is where I predominantly get my information and news from as I have gotten rid of all other social media platforms and don’t watch tv anymore. I’ve made some pretty good e-frens. The staff is second to none. I go dancing frequently.

Last edited:
L

LittleDickNick

So I see you lateral lee just joined. What was your reason for joining now as opposed to when you got banned. Why did you get banned from rivals? What was your rivals handle? Just curious
I got banned from rivals probably 10ish years ago for Declan Sullivan jokes. Routed here via finding a thread on platinum board, which appears to be a Nebraska board. Nebraska aint the place I wanna be. Touching it with a corner of the state, separated by a river is enough for me.

I was primarily ‘OfWolfAndMan’ along with a few burners back in the rivals days.

L

LittleDickNick

Let me amend my answer to “posting white girls licking black mens’ assholes”

sclaw03

Poster
@LURKERS GITT
I stumbled on the Vegas thread way back when but never posted as I was under a friend's handle. Never joined Rivals bc that 1 thread(s) was my only interest.

Kept friend's handle over here bc after years of liking posts on all of the other threads over there, figured others would be more likely to recognize it.

I do try to post more over here, but as others point out, it's my news source. I struggle to keep up with it bc there just isn't enough time in the day.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Im here because I got tired of Rivals. Same posters over and over again and then their policy update a few months ago was the straw that broke the camels back. Came over here when it started as crootn.com and bookmarked it as a meet up place in case rivals got shutdown or something, idk.

Anyway, i much prefer it over here. Yes its a new place and growth is a little anemic, but i do think it will come with time. Mods are doing a great job with site functionality and moderating the boards.

Just want a place to come and share information, discuss the news and not be censored. Not too much to ask for, and the guys running this place have done a great job of providing that.

rCW702

Elite
Visit????

I tried to click more than one response. Suffice it to say, NSFW was the only answer that didn't apply. I have boobs. I can just look in the mirror if I want to see them. 🤣
tenor.gif

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Visit????

I tried to click more than one response. Suffice it to say, NSFW was the only answer that didn't apply. I have boobs. I can just look in the mirror if I want to see them. 🤣

can we see them too?

(I expect the answer to be no, but it never hurts to ask)

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
When we kicked this idea around 4 or more years ago me and carcageno we some of the first one ro see what was coming. He is the silent build the site man since connection and I help with some expenses. Ten there was a long lull and it was or neary was abandoned. When yahol/rivals installed genmod it started gaining momentum and strength.
This place has the ability to be something very special imnsho.20210704_104545.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
When we kicked this idea around 4 or more years ago me and carcageno we some of the first one ro see what was coming. He is the silent build the site man since connection and I help with some expenses. Ten there was a long lull and it was or neary was abandoned. When yahol/rivals installed genmod it started gaining momentum and strength.
This place has the ability to be something very special imnsho.View attachment 31593
Yessir, @Rebarcock. has been with me since the beginning. We dm’d back and forth on rivals a few years back and laid the foundation for this. Never really expected much to come from it, but I always like having a backup plan. That’s how you get leverage and I love creating leverage

Top Bottom