Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why Desantis won't run in 2024

Fever757

Poster
Founder
I don't see Trump doing this again, not that he can't. Let him pick the ticket and get the family behind them.

GriffTannen

Poster
The entire premise of this argument is that they would be on the same ticket. If DeSantis runs it will be for POTUS. Not as someone’s second in command.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The entire premise of this argument is that they would be on the same ticket. If DeSantis runs it will be for POTUS. Not as someone’s second in command.
Desantis wants to win and isn't dumb enough to run against Trump.

GriffTannen

Poster
Desantis wants to win and isn't dumb enough to run against Trump.

So you agree the argument only holds true if they were trying to be on the same ticket. Which they wouldn’t be anyways. If DeSantis has half a brain he runs in 2024 and does everything he can to be potus.

America 1st

Founder
So you agree the argument only holds true if they were trying to be on the same ticket. Which they wouldn’t be anyways. If DeSantis has half a brain he runs in 2024 and does everything he can to be potus.
Desantis isn't running for CiC in 2024.

Again, he isn't dumb. He needs Trump's endorsement and Trump is running in 2024 to boot.

America 1st

Founder
Or Trump would just pull a dick Cheney and right before the election change his primary residency to one of his properties in state other than Florida.
More likely than Desantis running in the primaries against Trump.

GriffTannen

Poster
Desantis isn't running for CiC in 2024.

Again, he isn't dumb. He needs Trump's endorsement and Trump is running in 2024 to boot.

So then you admit this is solely just your opinion and not based on any fact. Other than the crazy guy on twitter. Thanks for confirm this for me.

America 1st

Founder
So then you admit this is solely just your opinion and not based on any fact. Other than the crazy guy on twitter. Thanks for confirm this for me.

Are you suggesting Desantis would run against Trump while calling other people "crazy"?

Lol. Know when to throw in the towel.

GriffTannen

Poster
lol it is true

i quoted the wrong post. There was another post about Donald changing states or some shit I meant to reply to. Looks like it’s gone.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
I didn’t say anything about DeSantis running against Trump. I gUeSs yOUr’rE tHe OnE WhO cAnT ReAD.
Lol

Yikes 😂

GriffTannen

Poster
Yikes is right...

So you agree I never said it right? Stop deflecting. Feel free to admit you were wrong on that one. Surprised Q didn’t warn you that was going to happen.

Trumps always been good for a tease. There’s nothing definitive there. It’s literally just a tease. How else is he going to stay in the spot light? There’s literally no advantage to him coming out now and saying he’s out.

America 1st

Founder
So you agree I never said it right? Stop deflecting. Feel free to admit you were wrong on that one. Surprised Q didn’t warn you that was going to happen.

Trumps always been good for a tease. There’s nothing definitive there. It’s literally just a tease. How else is he going to stay in the spot light? There’s literally no advantage to him coming out now and saying he’s out.
Lol. Know when you've lost.

Top Bottom