Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why are they re releasing Avatar?

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I watched it when it came out the first time we went to a brand new theater and watched in 3d it was pretty badass. Will take my kids.
Was New technology at the time. Watched jackass 3d at the same place that was really cool too. Not only was it funny as shit but so was watching the people in the theater dodging out of the way or trying to block the dildos puke and shit flying through the air at them.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I watched it when it came out the first time we went to a brand new theater and watched in 3d it was pretty badass. Will take my kids.
Was New technology at the time. Watched jackass 3d at the same place that was really cool too. Not only was it funny as shit but so was watching the people in the theater dodging out of the way or trying to block the dildos puke and shit flying through the air at them.
Now blend the 2...and have ppl dodging big ass blue dildos of hair, and we're onto something...like the skreetz of Oklahoma

Densel

Poster
They're not re-releasing it. It's a sequel but don't get excited, from what I've seen it's just as bad as the original, just More pc propaganda. That alien baby Is so ugly, it looks More like a grey. Arent the natives of Pandora suppoused to be human-like?

Oler Ted

Elite
They're not re-releasing it. It's a sequel but don't get excited, from what I've seen it's just as bad as the original, just More pc propaganda. That alien baby Is so ugly, it looks More like a grey. Arent the natives of Pandora suppoused to be human-like?
Are you sure it’s a new one? I didn’t think it was at all

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Both confusing and expensive……their approach here…..

Therefore I will be opting out of this shit movie…..even on my firestick.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Both confusing and expensive……their approach here…..

Therefore I will be opting out of this shit movie…..even on my firestick.
I wonder why it's taken so long...did they just now finish watching the first entirely too long movie?

GreenNewMe

Poster
i think they are making two or three more of these movies and thats why they are rereleasing the first one also to make extra money im sure when avengers took the top spot at the all time worldwide box office they rereleased avatar for a short time as well to make it take the top spot again which i thought was petty so im sure there is some of that going on too i dont know but i dont care much about those movies other than the message being generally positive but its basically just ferngully and dances with wolves combined anyway so i would rather just watch those movies instead to be honest

Latest posts

Top Bottom