Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whole Milk vs 2%

Whole or 2%?

• Whole

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • 2%

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Not really a choice but still curious how TSUN queers will answer.

Tell_Sackett

Poster
Grew up on 2%...buy only whole milk now as we just got in the habit with our kids. Dr. recommended it for the children... frankly ours needed the fat and calories. I can't drink skim and would rather eat cereal dry and than pour skim milk on it.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
Grew up on 2%...buy only whole milk now as we just got in the habit with our kids. Dr. recommended it for the children... frankly ours needed the fat and calories. I can't drink skim and would rather eat cereal dry and than pour skim milk on it.
Rd0ca4024504c7f8c16c53cf7265697fe

Same...we bought whole milk for the kids in the beginning but recently switched back to 2%. I’m good with either but anything below 2% definitely seems watered down. I can handle 1% but skim milk on cereal is disgusting. You might as well pour a bottled water on that shit!🤷🏻‍♂️

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
Almond milk is amazing for lactose intolerant aholes like me. Seriously give me 16 0z of chocolate milk and I meet UN standards for being a biological weapon.

GriffTannen

Poster
What are you guys eating/doing that you need milk? I’m all for the occasional bowl of cereal but I seldom keep milk in the house anymore. If I do I buy a pint of it and that’s it.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What are you guys eating/doing that you need milk? I’m all for the occasional bowl of cereal but I seldom keep milk in the house anymore. If I do I buy a pint of it and that’s it.
Troll attempt is too obvious.

Top Bottom