Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who was the major loser on this board that was calling his kid retarted?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Don’t be a bigot by spreading inaccurate stereotypes.

Dad’s of colour are generally the best sort of parental figured a child can have besides moms of colour.
You seem very sensitive here.......look all dads of colour are NOT POS that take off the moment they find out they are having a POS kid.......its ONLY YORE DAD FAGGIT. And frankly yore moms pending suicide.....IS IN FACT, YORE FAULT. Luckily you can reflect on this for the rest of yore shitty life.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You seem very sensitive here.......look all dads of colour are NOT POS that take off the moment they find out they are having a POS kid.......its ONLY YORE DAD FAGGIT. And frankly yore moms pending suicide.....IS IN FACT, YORE FAULT. Luckily you can reflect on this for the rest of yore shitty life.
Both of my parents are dead. They were murdered by a white man with a gun over a decade ago.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Both of my parents are dead. They were murdered by a white man with a gun over a decade ago.
Sorry to hear. That is quite sad and unfortunate.

However, that does not equate to saying all are bad.

I live in a mid-major city and the majority of violent crimes are perpetrated by black folks. Thatbwould be ridiculous to say all are bad though

Rube Reaper

Elite
Sorry to hear. That is quite sad and unfortunate.

However, that does not equate to saying all are bad.

I live in a mid-major city and the majority of violent crimes are perpetrated by black folks. Thatbwould be ridiculous to say all are bad though
A white person killing my parents has nothing to do with white people’s history of tyranny and opposition.

I’m not some simple rube who incorrectly stereotypes.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Sounds like he was a good shot....good thing it was done before ammo got so expensive and scarce.
Wrong. If he was a good shot we would never have had to deal with Bruce Wayne.... I mean @Rube Reaper the ethnically challenged fella that likes to be a racist BUT was NOT shot like his parents leaving the Theater.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Don’t be a bigot by spreading inaccurate stereotypes.

Dad’s of colour are generally the best sort of parental figured a child can have besides moms of colour.
Are colorblind whites able ro racist?
If I am willing to hate everyone equally regardless of sex age or race is that still racist? Bc I hate folks from every a
spectrumof the human race. I also for the past 20 years lived in predominantly black neighborhoods (i was the 1st white guy to ever live in Greenhill) is that racist? Bc they all thanked me when their houses began to appreciate. What was a 100k house is well over 350k since I had moved there in 2006.
I still get calls when they sell to tell me thank you and invite me to their new place for a fish fry or pig picked and I'm hetero and white as fuck. But I am Irish and blacks and Irish have usually gotten along. But I hate the crackhead and freeloaders and I'm colorblind
I now live is Phillips and am friends w all my neighbors except the drug dealers bc they tried to scam me. So I pistol whipped that guy and took my cash back

Need a ruling.

Rube Reaper

Elite
If I am willing to hate everyone equally regardless of sex age or race is that still racist? Bc I hate folks from every a
spectrumof the human race. I also for the past 20 years lived in predominantly black neighborhoods (i was the 1st white guy to ever live in Greenhill) is that racist? Bc they all thanked me when their houses began to appreciate. What was a 100k house is well over 350k since I had moved there in 2006.
I still get calls when they sell to tell me thank you and invite me to their new place for a fish fry or pig picked and I'm hetero and white as fuck. But I am Irish and blacks and Irish have usually gotten along. But I hate the crackhead and freeloaders and I'm colorblind
I now live is Phillips and am friends w all my neighbors except the drug dealers bc they tried to scam me. So I pistol whipped that guy and took my cash back

Need a ruling.
White people are all inherently racist.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Need a ruling.
Play on!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
White people are all inherently racist.
I just knocked out a faggit. Reminded me of your fag ass excecpt I kicked him the head. You are tall and lanky. You'd take a lefty thunder upper.

I'll let you kbownif that fucking Canadian called the cops. I gotta ice my leg now you pussy. Go help your wife

Top Bottom