Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who wants to write articles for Crootnews??

Sikness23245

Elite
You ever have your shit pushed in, boy?
iu

Juro

Elite
That'd be awesome if you can write like you're explaining it to 5 year olds.
I don’t know about that, but I’m pretty good at explaining shit.

I suck at explaining things when I’m trying to factor in SEO. SEO (what gets you front page on Google after searching for a term) needs some lengthy articles. My explanations are closer to “click this and hit OK.”

Tigerbomb

Poster
Founder
I could dress up like a black or Hispanic man and see how I am treated. A modern day "Black Like Me".

Would I get harassed by cops? Would guilt ridden whiteys buy my lunch? Would fat white girls refuse to take "no" for a answer? Would my penis become bigger?

Lots of potential and would be entertaining.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I could dress up like a black or Hispanic man and see how I am treated. A modern day "Black Like Me".

Would I get harassed by cops? Would guilt ridden whiteys buy my lunch? Would fat white girls refuse to take "no" for a answer? Would my penis become bigger?

Lots of potential and would be entertaining.
The more irony the better. Plan on doin some master troll jobs on here - mixed in with good stuff as well

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Will this just be a free for all or will shitty things get deleted? If I just type the lyrics to the meow mix commercial will it stay up? Does it use our crootn username? Can we get paid? Lots of questions before I begin my inevitable journey to being cancelled.
We don’t even know. We can do whatever the hell we want

Top Bottom