Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is your pick to win the tourney this year?

spf84

Poster
I don’t really normally watch much college basketball, but looking at the highly ranked teams, it’s nice to see a lot of new names. I’m cheering for Illinois I guess. Anybody but Michigan.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
My guess is that there will be 3 teams from the Big 10 and one from some no name conference. No name will beat Mich in the finals.

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Man it’s so tough to go against them. That experience of all those 35 year olds is tough to argue against.

677x606.png.d1fce0585e8e486c8b9a7cc8561fa922.large

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
My guess is that there will be 3 teams from the Big 10 and one from some no name conference. No name will beat Mich in the finals.

That Chicago team looks really good again this year. Not like that final 4 team I hated myself for loving but only picking them to the Sweet 16. They could run an offense.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
ID like to see a small school Cinderella win this year. Good year for that. No dog in the fight as the cocks blow cock again

I'll take my wife's, and my mother's, Alma mater...The Winthrop Eagles for the underdog role! They're led by a local kid, DJ Burns, who comes from a great family! They're 23-1 this year and won the Big South today. Honestly, I've only watched about 4 minutes of their games this season so I've got no clue if they'll be legit or not. They're just always fun to support!

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Gotta go with the JHawks. Won it last time we had shitty record although we don't have anything close to a Danny Manning.

TJHall1

Legendary
Iowa. Garzilla and 3 very good 3 point shooters. If they can play inspired defense they can play with anyone.
The only teams they play good defense against are the ones with shitty offenses. Their defense will fuck them in the tourney.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Please tell me I’m not the only one that looked forward to the full printed bracket in the Monday newspaper, cut it out, and started figuring shit out when I was a kid?

Fucking dad and all of his buddies hated when I won or got a share of the winnings when I was between the ages of 8-12.

spf84

Poster
If it was a tournament for biggest faggot then I’d have to say he’d have a punchers’ chance. Although there are quite a few soy boys that would give him a run for his money.
He’s be a top seed, which is the opposite of his lifestyle.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
If it was a tournament for biggest faggot then I’d have to say he’d have a punchers’ chance. Although there are quite a few soy boys that would give him a run for his money.
Thought we were making picks for worst poster tourney.

Agree with you 100%

MonsterDonkey

Poster
Founder
I actually think the Zags finally get one this year. Just seem absolutely loaded. Of course, they’ve seemed this way a few times before & shit the bed.

Top Bottom