Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is your favorite serial killer?

Cards1968

Founder
giphy.gif

catreaper

Master Baiter
Richard Kuklinski “ the ice man” dude was a serial killer that fell in with the mob who paid him to off people allowing him to feed his killing needs and profit at the same time.
Wasn’t that the dude that Dexters brother was based off?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
A team of "Case Breakers" believe they have identified the Zodiac Killer. He died in 2018 but his name was Gary Francis Poste. Case Breakers speculate they have decoded one of his ciphers and they found some photos that are very similar to the artists sketches, scars included.

Need to find more info, but they are producing a different name than what Netflix producers cme up with when they did a special back in 2007.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Ted Bundy. Slaying bitches. Both ways. And an arrogance that can't be beaten.

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
He was the coastal killer in Carolina with a child mentality right?

that’d be Pee Wee…the same lawyer that represents Alex Murdaugh was the prosecutor in Pee Wee’s dynamite murder case…I remember him on TV with a briefcase full of cassette tapes of telephone calls that Pee Wee had recorded while in prison…presumably to blackmail with…one tape has him talking to the guy that hired him to kill the guy he dynamited…he tells him that if he gets him 2 sticks of dynamite he’ll blow his damn head off…boom…he had been trying to poison him but said he was just getting sick because he had done so many drugs…of all of the murders Pee Wee committed they fried him for that one because that murder occurred after the death penalty was reinstated in South Carolina

9ebbe3168df0630d4d6b3e226607113d21730bd3886b9ee0985a0cf206e3aaa1_1.jpg

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
that’d be Pee Wee…the same lawyer that represents Alex Murdaugh was the prosecutor in Pee Wee’s dynamite murder case…I remember him on TV with a briefcase full of cassette tapes of telephone calls that Pee Wee had recorded while in prison…presumably to blackmail with…one tape has him talking to the guy that hired him to kill the guy he dynamited…he tells him that if he gets him 2 sticks of dynamite he’ll blow his damn head off…boom…all of the murders Pee Wee committed and they fried him for that one

Alot of cheering across SC the day they electrocuted that sick bastard.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Don't know what constitutes "favorite", but the most fucked up I've heard of is David Parker Ray. Dude kidnapped girls, drugged them, & when they woke up naked & chained to the floor in a dark room, a tape would be playing of the horrible shit he was going to do to them over the next weeks, months, whatever.

Cutting, electrocuting, raping with huge objects, tied down and raped by dogs in front of a crowd of spectators...just unspeakable shit. There are youtube videos of someone reading the transcript of the tapes he played his victims if anyone cares to listen. Not linking them, but they are easy to find.

The "Toy box killer"

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
that’d be Pee Wee…the same lawyer that represents Alex Murdaugh was the prosecutor in Pee Wee’s dynamite murder case…I remember him on TV with a briefcase full of cassette tapes of telephone calls that Pee Wee had recorded while in prison…presumably to blackmail with…one tape has him talking to the guy that hired him to kill the guy he dynamited…he tells him that if he gets him 2 sticks of dynamite he’ll blow his damn head off…boom…he had been trying to poison him but said he was just getting sick because he had done so many drugs…of all of the murders Pee Wee committed they fried him for that one because that murder occurred after the death penalty was reinstated in South Carolina

I remember hearing about Pee Wee as a kid but he was a little before my time. I just read about him and holy shit was the dude a weirdo. Supposedly he drank a bottle of kerosene as a 3 year old and it made him have severe convulsions for a year or so. Wonder if that just fucked him up. Anyway, he was responsible for 15 murders.

His last murder was while he was already on death row. He killed the most feared prisoner by smuggling c-4 explosive and putting it in a radio. He gave it to the other guy and told him it would allow them to communicate between cells. Told him to tune in and listen at a certain time, and when he put it up to his ear to listen ol Pee Wee blew his head off.

1633693072728.png

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So is Dahmer moving up or down everyone’s list based on the latest documentary?

Densel

Poster
Technically the concept of cereal killers didn't exist back then but he's pretty close, Jack the Reaper. The fact that he was so mysterious gets the mind working when you also know he got away with all of those murders.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Richard Kuklinski “ the ice man” dude was a serial killer that fell in with the mob who paid him to off people allowing him to feed his killing needs and profit at the same time.
Haven’t they been able to chalk most of his claims up as complete bullshit? Thought I read that somewhere, that he didn’t actually do most of what he claimed to, and the mob guys thought he was a poser too.

Top Bottom