Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is the worst poster on tMB

Nape

Elite
Founder
He’s not new. Been around for a while. I’ve been clowning him for years. His comebacks are worse than inversion’s. Can’t wait till I’m unbanned so I can call that dipshit out.
Why are you in Chile?

The_Goose

Poster
Founder
WTF is rule 6??? I think I saw a movie start off like this.

6. Do not encourage violence, hatred or use discriminatory/derogatory language. Don't post content for the purpose of promoting or inciting the hatred of, or dehumanizing, individuals or groups based on race, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or disease. Keep in mind that a post might be mean, tasteless, or offensive without necessarily encouraging violence or hatred. In cases like that, you can always “ignore” the person who made the post.

OPD77

Elite
@Greg Gregson or aka Gregguzzlessome
Black Fag
Butgersal
Buc In Cali seems to be a real douche nozzle
There are others but I can't remember those faggits for good reason.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
6. Do not encourage violence, hatred or use discriminatory/derogatory language. Don't post content for the purpose of promoting or inciting the hatred of, or dehumanizing, individuals or groups based on race, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or disease. Keep in mind that a post might be mean, tasteless, or offensive without necessarily encouraging violence or hatred. In cases like that, you can always “ignore” the person who made the post.

Why do you continue to give those commies your dollars?

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I’m so glad I left that stupid fucking site.

denn

Legendary
Founder
that’s it. I know him personally.
He and I have had conversations away from the board over there. He isn't a bad guy, in fact I like him. He is just a heavily invested troll and people keep responding to him, so he keeps trolling.

Also, in regards to "Rule 6," if they truly enforced that rule all the time, there would be so few posters on tMB, they would have to shut it down due to inactivity.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Worst posters from rivals IMHO
Jeff Farrell
Ridin with Biden
RugtersSal
Blackflag

Completely off topic but it made me think of former posters that would be fun to have over here (if not already).

Greg Straight Shootin Newton
Reds32

Who's on your list?

Latest posts

Top Bottom