Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who here plans to keep posting on their homoboard

BoiseGator

Poster
Founder
Honestly our home board provides little to no new information that can’t be found other places. The whole concept of rivals was to have some insider info and our board has very little of that.

I still check in to see the same people arguing and acting important though.

Subscription ends in August and I won’t renew.

TJHall1

Legendary
I got perma banned the other night when a poster asked how a bball recruit broke his hand and I went into a full blown story on how he broke it reaching in the bleachers while they were folding up trying to grab a fidget spinner under the bleachers so he could have it. Said his hand was mangled and the poster believed it.

hootyhoogoknights

Poster
Founder
If Josh Heupel wasn’t our coach I probably would. Mother Fucker took us from undefeated to a 4 loss team and dog shit recruiting in the blink of an eye

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I got perma banned the other night when a poster asked how a bball recruit broke his hand and I went into a full blown story on how he broke it reaching in the bleachers while they were folding up trying to grab a fidget spinner under the bleachers so he could have it. Said his hand was mangled and the poster believed it.
What's your homoboard out of curiosity?

SwampDonk

Poster
Will truly miss dawg homeboarders who venture to tmb or our good Vol posters sharing homeboard open letters.

TigerDentGuy

Poster
Founder
I'll keep posting at TI. It's a good board and the staff is the best for Clemson shirtless teenage boys reports

WapitiHorn

Poster
Founder
If I don’t go to the hb then I will miss the “just got back from the game” analysis threads, and even more important the Sunday “just rewatched the game...a few things you might have missed” threads.
Love those threads, along with the fake insiders who tend to post many of them.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
The Bama homeboard loads up super slow for me on every device I own.

Not sure what the issue is but I never go there because of it.

SoonerMD09

Elite
Post in the hulking teen forum, OP.

May actually be better since everyone can see everything about each team in the conference...

C

Clairatt

Still post. Ours is pretty tame, but good bunch of guys over there and the mod is a good dude.

hawkguise

Poster
I just got called out for using the word "retard" while trying to explain the mental gymnastics it takes to not allow handshakes between two wrestlers after their match has completed. I proceeded to call other people's stances retarded, and got multiple people riled up. Thread is now locked. Good times.

Jaxx

Poster
Not me. I had a few of my posts deleted last year for showing videos of the mostly peaceful protests.

Top Bottom