Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who’s in? Give us your 4 teams in the College Football Playoff

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Jerry Nadler
Nancy Pelosi
Hunter Byden
Chuck You Schumer
Have you ever seen Nadler run the football? He's an animal - like a rhinoceros on steroids. He's impossible to bring down unless a suspender breaks, then his pants fall around his ankles and he gets tripped up.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
After Bama gets beat by UGA in the championship they have no business in the playoff. No other two loss team would get a sniff. But just like 2011 a shit ass blue blood will get the nod over an actual conference champ.

Ohio state
Cincinnati
UGA
Ok State

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
After Bama gets beat by UGA in the championship they have no business in the playoff. No other two loss team would get a sniff. But just like 2011 a shit ass blue blood will get the nod over an actual conference champ.

Ohio state
Cincinnati
UGA
Ok State
There is no team that gets propped up more than the Gumps.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Ohio state
Cincinnati
UGA
Ok State
LSU went to the BCS championship in 2007 with two losses. They did when the SEC championship, but its not unheard of.

If Bama loses, but makes it close I think there is a legit chance they get in with two losses. Not a lot of teams this year truly in the convo for a spot.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
The fact that ND can play crappy schedules, not have to play in a conference championship and still get in is a travesty and one reason why this current system can't be taken seriously.
ND should be handled like all these other md major teams. Let them be in the conversation, but ultimately they never get in

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
The fact that ND can play crappy schedules, not have to play in a conference championship and still get in is a travesty and one reason why this current system can't be taken seriously.

ND should be handled like all these other md major teams. Let them be in the conversation, but ultimately they never get in
Ya'll this board is about learning how to think for yourselves and not buy into the bullshit lies that the media spreads. The ND schedule while not the strongest is always one of the tougher ones to play. Additionally, ND plays 12 games. Only 10 teams in P5 play 13 while the rest play 12 as well, but what ND does not do is play 1 single FCS school ever. You know what almost every P5 school out there schedules annually? That's right 1 sometimes 2 FCS schools - glorified scrimmages. So when you compare apples to apples ND plays the same TRUE games against FBS opponents and in some cases more.

N. Pappagiorgio

Poster
Founder
Ya'll this board is about learning how to think for yourselves and not buy into the bullshit lies that the media spreads. The ND schedule while not the strongest is always one of the tougher ones to play. Additionally, ND plays 12 games. Only 10 teams in P5 play 13 while the rest play 12 as well, but what ND does not do is play 1 single FCS school ever. You know what almost every P5 school out there schedules annually? That's right 1 sometimes 2 FCS schools - glorified scrimmages. So when you compare apples to apples ND plays the same TRUE games against FBS opponents and in some cases more.
But they aren’t forced to play a top 10 team on the last weekend like other P5 contenders.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
But they aren’t forced to play a top 10 team on the last weekend like other P5 contenders.
Who cares when you play them? ND played 9 P5 teams a year. 3 Group of 5 not 1 FCS. You pull up any Contender and subtract their FCS game(s), you will see the schedules are comparable and again who cares when they play them. Ohio State will play Wisconsin in the Big championship...that's not a top 10 matchup. Whoever plays in the Pac Championship, that sure as hell isn't going to be a top 10 matchup. Acc Championship this year, not a top 10 matchup. That leaves Big 12 (dubious at best as top 10 matchup) and naturally SEC will be. But my argument is ND stacks up to any team in the ACC, Big 10, Big 12 and Pac for schedules.

Cre8ive

Founder

Ohio state
Cincinnati
UGA
Ok State
Thanks American Viking - with that simple comment you just dicked UGA out of the national championship. "Pride goeth before the fall."
@TJHall - BEST OF THE YEAR! That is funny as shit! Thanks man -incredible!

America 1st

Founder
ND ranked too high.

Gumps ranked too high.

TTUN ranked too low.

Sparty ranked too low.

Wisky ranked too low.

Nice to see Cincinnati getting some respect finally.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Who cares when you play them? ND played 9 P5 teams a year. 3 Group of 5 not 1 FCS. You pull up any Contender and subtract their FCS game(s), you will see the schedules are comparable and again who cares when they play them. Ohio State will play Wisconsin in the Big championship...that's not a top 10 matchup. Whoever plays in the Pac Championship, that sure as hell isn't going to be a top 10 matchup. Acc Championship this year, not a top 10 matchup. That leaves Big 12 (dubious at best as top 10 matchup) and naturally SEC will be. But my argument is ND stacks up to any team in the ACC, Big 10, Big 12 and Pac for schedules.
So like I thought to the haha laughing emojis,critical thinking which is supposed to be this board's strong suit just cannot exist with regards to college football. Smh

America 1st

Founder
So like I thought to the haha laughing emojis,critical thinking which is supposed to be this board's strong suit just cannot exist with regards to college football. Smh
I think yore problem is people are critically thinking and they just don’t think the fighting Kelly’s are very good.

We’re supposed to be picking the 4 best teams and rankling the rest according to how good they ACTUALLY are not just expressing our feels about schedules.

Cre8ive

Founder
The truth will reveal the national champion soon enough, all the speculation is a game unto itself.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Should cancel the playoffs as NO OTHER TEAM IS WORTH A SHIT THIS YEAR.

But all the OSU and Bama faggits can argue over who was the best of the worst. Literally EVERY TEAM but UGA has look liked shit this year.

Last edited:

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I think yore problem is people are critically thinking and they just don’t think the fighting Kelly’s are very good.

We’re supposed to be picking the 4 best teams and rankling the rest according to how good they ACTUALLY are not just expressing our feels about schedules.
Bullshit. The purpose is to get the 4 best/most deserving teams. Games played on the field has to matter, otherwise just place in the 4 most talented teams per recruiting rankings every single year. For the record, I don't think ND is a playoff team this year. If Big 12 Champ only has 1 loss, they will leap ND for the 4th spot if Georgia does beat Bama in the SEC CG, but I get sick of hearing the pathetic argument about the championship game in conferences. 1. Conferences did that to themselves. 2. Any school that schedules an FCS program doesn't get the argument about playing a "13th" game. Subtract that pussy ass FCS game and teams only played 12 real games anyway. This is the point that doesn't seem to sink into the heads of all you "conference honks."

TJHall1

Legendary
Bullshit. The purpose is to get the 4 best/most deserving teams. Games played on the field has to matter, otherwise just place in the 4 most talented teams per recruiting rankings every single year. For the record, I don't think ND is a playoff team this year. If Big 12 Champ only has 1 loss, they will leap ND for the 4th spot if Georgia does beat Bama in the SEC CG, but I get sick of hearing the pathetic argument about the championship game in conferences. 1. Conferences did that to themselves. 2. Any school that schedules an FCS program doesn't get the argument about playing a "13th" game. Subtract that pussy ass FCS game and teams only played 12 real games anyway. This is the point that doesn't seem to sink into the heads of all you "conference honks."
No contender in the big 10 played an fcs team. Suck on that shitty notre dame.

America 1st

Founder
Best is a different argument than most deserving.

The goal is to get the best four as it always should have been instead of propping up the SEC (Gumps most often).

Should cancel the playoffs as NO OTHER TEAM IS WORTH A SHIT THIS YEAR.

But all the OSU and Bama faggits can argue over who was the best of the worst. Literally EVERY TEAM but UGA has look liked shit this year.

This is correct. It’s the weakest CFB has been in 25 years probably. I think UGa is good but it’s hard to tell how good compared to all the shit that’s out there. Anyone pretending Bama is good is dumb. One of the weakest teams of Saban area.

I think OSU is the only team that can Beat the Dawgs

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
This is correct. It’s the weakest CFB has been in 25 years probably. I think UGa is good but it’s hard to tell how good compared to all the shit that’s out there. Anyone pretending Bama is good is dumb. One of the weakest teams of Saban area.

I have literally said this exactly and I also have said worst year since 07 (not exactly 25 yrs but close). Literally team failing up the ranking again.

America 1st

Founder

And the Gumps get this treatment all the time.

They got propped up during the BCS with this treatment and it’s only gotten worse since the CFP.

That’s what makes the “titles” claims so funny is because most folks that aren’t gumps hardly think those as legitimate. They get favorable rankings themselves then get to beat up on teams that get ranked just to be beaten up on.

It’s no coincidence that Gumps have slipped up nearly every time when they can’t avoid a solid program (besides last seasons COVID asterisk).

Top Bottom