Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who’s getting drunk tonight?

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Wish I could. These Dairy Nutritionist have me swamped in analyzing 100K dairy cow records. That said, it might drive me to drink😂🍺.

TJHall1

Legendary
By the way, who makes powerade? Are they lib faggots? I noticed they're not in the local Casey's anymore. Do I need to change my sports refreshment choice?

QuanChi

Elite
Just by generic sports drink from Aldi. With Powerade and Gatorade you are just paying for branded sugar water

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Just got home 30 minutes ago. Have had something wrong with my hip for 2 days. Long day and I’ve already taken a gummy, hit bowl 4 times and halfway through wine. Hip finally starting to feel ok. Already told my partners not to expect anything from me tomorrow.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Just got home 30 minutes ago. Have had something wrong with my hip for 2 days. Long day and I’ve already taken a gummy, hit bowl 4 times and halfway through wine. Hip finally starting to feel ok. Already told my partners not to expect anything from me tomorrow.
“Partners?” Nice to not settle down with one great fella. Ima big fan of that:

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

Played 18
Burned a couple one bangs on each side
Rolling red wine and a smoked salmon rice/veggie bowl.
cheers

Top Bottom