Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whitmer ain’t even hiding it anymore

Taggart

Elite
Founder
1c2de1a4-c452-4ea5-9d03-043ecd0931ae-190212_state_of_state_035a.JPG

tenor.gif

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

"Last week, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced a two-week extension to restrictions that banned indoor dining at restaurants, but said those businesses may be allowed to resume indoor dining Feb. 1 with mask requirements, capacity limits and a curfew."

I really don't like the word curfew when it comes from the government.

GriffTannen

Poster

"Last week, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced a two-week extension to restrictions that banned indoor dining at restaurants, but said those businesses may be allowed to resume indoor dining Feb. 1 with mask requirements, capacity limits and a curfew."

Hearing 8pm too

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Small business owners lean mostly conservative. They have absolutely been destroyed by the lock downs. $15 min. wage will force many more to close. Big businesses like Amazon will make a killing. Amazon and other big business will donate 10x to the DNC compared to RNC. Give the left credit they go all the way in the game of politics.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
Small business owners lean mostly conservative. They have absolutely been destroyed by the lock downs. $15 min. wage will force many more to close. Big businesses like Amazon will make a killing. Amazon and other big business will donate 10x to the DNC compared to RNC. Give the left credit they go all the way in the game of politics.
All while they tell you Republicans are the party of big business. Yet a huge chunk of Fortune 500 companies just halted all donations to Republicans the second they lost the senate and no longer have any sort of governmental control, outside of SCOTUS. The left loves being misled.

Npklee

Elite
It's not the complete lack of any attempt to hide it from these cunts that pisses me off, it's the fucking morons who spent all day celebrating yesterday as if all our nation's problems have been solved because they're too stupid to see through it.
And just go along with this like hey yeah Biden has a plan and they are doing what the science tells them. They can't ever explain what those are but it sounds good.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Let's not forget the Motor City Madman and one of the greatest live albums ever recorded was at the Silverdome. Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet band..Live Bullet
Love them too. I’ve seen Nugent at least 10 times.

Comiceagle

Poster
Love them too. I’ve seen Nugent at least 10 times.
That's awesome. Nugent came to Mississippi but I missed it. Live Bullet had to be one of the best shows for somebody from Michigan to witness. I can imagine how lit the place was when Segar said "We got the 16 track tape machine rollin out back and if you work with us a little while I can't guarantee it but you just might end up on an album"

Rushie

Poster

Well kids have curfews and many in government view citizens as little more than children.

Rushie

Poster
All the while accusing Republicans of being bought and paid for by big business.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Turns out she tried to hide this one

"Michigan restaurants could be stuck at 25% capacity with a 10 p.m. curfew for another month, after the state cloaked an extension of the restrictions earlier this month behind an announcement to restart high school contact sports.

Restaurants were allowed to reopen inside starting Feb. 1, with the new restrictions expiring Feb. 21. But when Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced changes Feb. 4 to allow contact sports to resume, the new order also quietly extended the restaurant restrictions to March 29."

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Turns out she tried to hide this one

"Michigan restaurants could be stuck at 25% capacity with a 10 p.m. curfew for another month, after the state cloaked an extension of the restrictions earlier this month behind an announcement to restart high school contact sports.

Restaurants were allowed to reopen inside starting Feb. 1, with the new restrictions expiring Feb. 21. But when Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced changes Feb. 4 to allow contact sports to resume, the new order also quietly extended the restaurant restrictions to March 29."
No restaurants near me are complying with that stupidity. Fuck that bitch.

Top Bottom