Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

While Males

OldBuzzard

Poster
I don’t usually watch any TV that is sponsored by commercials. But I watche the Alabama game yesterday on the SEC Network. And it occurred to me that if you were forced to rely on commercials alone as a snapshot of society, you’d come to the conclusion that white males are a tiny minority of the American population. and that the white males that are the small part of society are moronic buffoons, looked upon with derision and pity by the tall, handsome, intelligent, successful black, Hispanic, and Asian men and the women of every race who fawn over them.

The sad and scary part of this is that millions of people take this tripe as fact. They literally don’t know that we are here, by and large ignored by Madison Avenue and Hollywood. They don’t know that millions of us go about our lives quietly with our financial power, our moral power, and yes our armed power. We care for our families and keep a cautious and dreadful eye out for the day when SHTF. And when the sheeple who have sadly bought the lies of the popular media enter the suburbs and rural areas looking for the soft targets that Madison Avenue and Hollywood have repeatedly told them are there, they will be in for a horrible and deadly surprise.

Fansong1977

Poster
Blacks are way over represented, not so much Asians or Hispanics. I rarely see either of the last two in commercials.
Orange Man is almost gone now it's "White Man Bad." The good looking blonde White women can stay though as long as they toe the line.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I have just gotten where I stream it on a 15 or 30 minute delay so I can FF through the commercials. I highly recommend Youtube TV for this reason alone. I’m tired of cussing at my poor defenseless TV

I am thinking hard about youtube tv for football season...had to work yesterday, but need something for next week & not getting shitty ass hulu live again. Youtube got espn & sec network? Good for the most part?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I am thinking hard about youtube tv for football season...had to work yesterday, but need something for next week & not getting shitty ass hulu live again. Youtube got espn & sec network? Good for the most part?

I have Hulu live mostly for sports. They took the ability to FF through commercials away. Bastards. I do get ESPN, FS1, Fox sports, etc.

I’ve considered checking out YouTube and apple.

OldBuzzard

Poster
Yes it is. Has pretty much all of the major games. Alabama is pretty much a given

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I have Hulu live mostly for sports. They took the ability to FF through commercials away. Bastards. I do get ESPN, FS1, Fox sports, etc.

I’ve considered checking out YouTube and apple.

Yeah, not skipping through ads and the constant glitches when I wanted to rewind to watch a play again...hulu live can fuck right off.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
You can get 21 days free with their promotion. Using mine then my wife's and I'll pay the rest of the season.

This was the first football weekend I've ever tried it and wasn't bad at all. I liked it!

Top Bottom