Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which one of you are CIA?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
yes-sir.gif

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Moar importantly...how did you reenter your abode?
My neighbor finally showed up after the BAMA game and I shamefully walked over and explained the situation. He had a good laugh while I stood in my boxers, we looked up a locksmith to call. took the guy over an hour to show up. Opened in about 5 seconds costed me 220 bucks. I predicted BAMA by 30, I was one point shy of that so I considered it like I lost a bet to help me sleep.

I'm also researching how to become a locksmith because holy shit what a lick.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My neighbor finally showed up after the BAMA game and I shamefully walked over and explained the situation. He had a good laugh while I stood in my boxers, we looked up a locksmith to call. took the guy over an hour to show up. Opened in about 5 seconds costed me 220 bucks. I predicted BAMA by 30, I was one point shy of that so I considered it like I lost a bet to help me sleep.

Butter knife. It is simple

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Pix or it didn’t happen.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We get more hits from DC than any other place in the country. Second most is Huntsville.

Homeland Security is the organization that spies on citizens the most (think Patriot act)

They’ve got another program they are trying to push called EINSTIEN that is basically Patriot Act on steroids.

The thing is though, it’s a catch 22 for the govt. There is a good portion of the feds that track us that come back because they really like what we have going on here.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We get more hits from DC than any other place in the country. Second most is Huntsville.

Homeland Security is the organization that spies on citizens the most (think Patriot act)

They’ve got another program they are trying to push called EINSTIEN that is basically Patriot Act on steroids.

The thing is though, it’s a catch 22 for the govt. There is a good portion of the feds that track us that come back because they really like what we have going on here.
Understood. How do we get rid of Hunterville?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Understood. How do we get rid of Hunterville?
Huntsville is my town and that’s where we have billboards. Trying to grow the community locally as will as nationally (and internationally). I think what is happening international is we are starting to show up in their search engines. But we have ways that we are trying to grow at each level.

Huntsville is a great plays to grow because there are a ton of smart cookies here. Those are the kinds of people we want involved in our effort to fight censorship.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@crooyou are not bullsgitting wright
Not at all.

In the end this interaction is a net positive for us. The feds come here and realize that we are a great community and then (some) come back around in the evenings to read the forum.

So we are getting our messages out to their communities. I’d say that the majority of those guys (and gals) of these intelligence organizations are good people. But they just get manipulated by whoever is in control. And the boots on the ground just collect info. They (mostly) don’t understand how it gets abused by the losers up the chain.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Not at all.

In the end this interaction is a net positive for us. The feds come here and realize that we are a great community and then (some) come back around in the evenings to read the forum.

So we are getting our messages out to their communities. I’d say that the majority of those guys (and gals) of these intelligence organizations are good people. But they just get manipulated by whoever is in control. And the boots on the ground just collect info. They (mostly) don’t understand how it gets abused by the losers up the chain.
Let them coom I say.

SCTetz

Poster
When some

When someone posts from a government workstation no matter where they are in the world their location shown is DC.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Huntsville is my town and that’s where we have billboards. Trying to grow the community locally as will as nationally (and internationally). I think what is happening international is we are starting to show up in their search engines. But we have ways that we are trying to grow at each level.

Huntsville is a great plays to grow because there are a ton of smart cookies here. Those are the kinds of people we want involved in our effort to fight censorship.
As opposed to those dumbass Alaskans!! Haha SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom