Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which AI Generated Woman From is The Most Attractive? Includes 40 Nations

faceresearch.org allows people globally to add their pics and the AI generates the average of all the people from each nation. As for my personal preference I'm going with Greece and India for the most attractive females. Least attractive I'll go with Soma and Chad/Cameroon.

What say you?

Who would you smash?
Who would throw in the trash?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
faceresearch.org allows people globally to add their pics and the AI generates the average of all the people from each nation. As for my personal preference I'm going with Greece and India for the most attractive females. Least attractive I'll go with Soma and Chad/Cameroon.

What say you?

Who would you smash?
Faves are India, and sweden...

Poland is absolute tranny...

This was fun, thanks 😊

Last edited:
Faves are India, and sweden...

Poland is absolute trash...

This was fun, thanks 😊

No problem.

I honestly think Swedish girls are misrepresented and hotter than the AI generation from my experience but it is what it is.

Yes, 100% agree with Indian girls. They have the sexy exotic appeal but with an innocent look. I can see why Alexander the Great and his men fell for these women. Them and the Greek women just spike pure lust.

Yeah, poor Polish guys and gals. Not sure how they hit all the ugly branches while falling off the ugly tree.

If I was forced by gun point to select an LTR I would stick to race and go for Romania. They appear to have a youthful, innocent, nice but fun appearance.

I am interested to see what my fellow Irish/Scottish gals look like on average. Red and freckles I assume. Some of the red head's with the right eye color and hair style they're able to pull off looking like a mythological fantasy like an elf.

1687750220813.png

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
No problem.

I honestly think Swedish girls are misrepresented and hotter than the AI generation from my experience but it is what it is.

Yes, 100% agree with Indian girls. They have the sexy exotic appeal but with an innocent look. I can see why Alexander the Great and his men fell for these women. Them and the Greek women just spike pure lust.

Yeah, poor Polish guys and gals. Not sure how they hit all the ugly branches while falling off the ugly tree.

If I was forced by gun point to select an LTR I would stick to race and go for Romania. They appear to have a youthful, innocent, nice but fun appearance.

I am interested to see what my fellow Irish/Scottish gals look like on average. Red and freckles I assume. Some of the red head's with the right eye color and hair style they're able to pull off looking like a mythological fantasy like an elf.

View attachment 185667
That chick is smoke! 😍

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what's wrong @BurntJ

I didn't see these on the A.I. list...and seriously, Poland looks like what you'd wake up to if you were a closet homo

View attachment 185766
Maybe....BUT real or computer generated (AI) REDS are all the same.........DISGUSTING!

I'll leave them for @Gus.

(I have said many of times.....I will gladly take all the blondes only and leave the rest for humanity to deal with. Seems fair to me......)

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Maybe....BUT real or computer generated (AI) REDS are all the same.........DISGUSTING!

I'll leave them for @Gus.

(I have said many of times.....I will gladly take all the blondes only and leave the rest for humanity to deal with. Seems fair to me......)
supernatural-dean-winchester.gif
I mean, I like them all lol...REAL anything is better than fake...from most of what we see here in the states, almost everyone (hair wise) is real(ish) EXCEPT for blonde...

Edit...leave out the tranny and liberal bitches for this conversation 🤣

BurntJ

Founder
View attachment 185883
I mean, I like them all lol...REAL anything is better than fake...from most of what we see here in the states, almost everyone (hair wise) is real(ish) EXCEPT for blonde...

I'm NOT taking the fakes and/or AI generated.....just home grown REAL BLONDES!

BurntJ

Founder
Been married to one for 48 years.
#MeToo but for 13 year (been together 20)........

her craziness is MAX level for this guys.....so NO chance in HELL I could handle a RED!! (always know yore limits in life......same applies to the idea of polygamy.....FUCK ALL THAT, 1 is more than enough!)

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Definitely I am the pretty one. I'm fucking Charmin's sister too

What say you?

Who would you smash?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
#MeToo but for 13 year (been together 20)........

her craziness is MAX level for this guys.....so NO chance in HELL I could handle a RED!! (always know yore limits in life......same applies to the idea of polygamy.....FUCK ALL THAT, 1 is more than enough!)
See @Jayhacker I never married my best friend

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
So what you're saying is the content does
@Mr.Fitzwell ?
No, just saying that probably 95% of the "blondes" here in the US are, factually, not blonde lol that's all...I mean, I grew up a toe head, with white hair and black eyebrows. My hair is now pretty much a really light brown. MOST "blondes" here are just highlights and bottles. Nothing wrong with it, like fake tits...just don't seem to factually be many true blondes here, at least not like the ALSO smoking hot swedes and the like...all good though...I don't care about hair/skin color lol, I just like hot 😉
5834815ab28dc53c44f33576ee123fbb873d8afc422f7494474db1253c530b2f_1.jpg.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No, just saying that probably 95% of the "blondes" here in the US are, factually, not blonde lol that's all...I mean, I grew up a toe head, with white hair and black eyebrows. My hair is now pretty much a really light brown. MOST "blondes" here are just highlights and bottles. Nothing wrong with it, like fake tits...just don't seem to factually be many true blondes here, at least not like the ALSO smoking hot swedes and the like...all good though...I don't care about hair/skin color lol, I just like hot 😉
View attachment 185908
That looks like it WOOD @Mr.Fitzwell

BurntJ

Founder
View attachment 185883

Im stickin to this.......

FuuiL4GaYAESNFY

Latest posts

Top Bottom