Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where your money go

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I would to give a quick update into the financials of the business. We have paid two contractors @Croot_Lord and @JackOfSpeed for the labor on the site. Web costs primarily include web design charges to a local agency ($2230.00) and the enterprise server from Host Gator ($1919.81). The primary advertising cost was the branding and we have also ran a couple Reddit ads to experiment. The legal fees were a retainer so we could file for trademarks and establish an Intellectual Property agreement - we still have some money on our balance with the firm.

I am donating with you guys as well - I donated the existing balance in the business account ($307.78) as well as another $500 check I directly deposited into the account.

1616007867512.png

1616007949178.png
1616007972689.png

So we have a total of $5317.32 available.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Going forward we have one more big expense on the horizon - probably between $1500-2000 that will be reworking the original LLC agreement of the business to be more accommodating to our new business model.

This will leave us with about a months worth of pay for @JackOfSpeed

I know that I am taking the responsibility for making many decisions, but I plan to personally back this business as much as I can to deliver on the Vision I outlined a few days ago. Everyone's donations are greatly appreciated and are being put to use to execute the vision.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What all went into the advertising bucket?
"The primary advertising cost was the branding and we have also ran a couple Reddit ads to experiment."

The branding was a $5000 check to build a profile for the business, several iterations of logos, and messaging strategy. I have worked with this company before and learned how valuable it is to make a branding investment up front

1616011098408.png

Last edited:

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
"The primary advertising cost was the branding and we have also ran a couple Reddit ads to experiment."

The branding was a $5000 check to build a profile for the business, several iterations of logos, and messaging strategy. I have worked with this company before and learned how valuable it is to make a branding investment up front

I dig the ZFG handwriting.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I would to give a quick update into the financials of the business. We have paid two contractors @Croot_Lord and @JackOfSpeed for the labor on the site. Web costs primarily include web design charges to a local agency ($2230.00) and the enterprise server from Host Gator ($1919.81). The primary advertising cost was the branding and we have also ran a couple Reddit ads to experiment. The legal fees were a retainer so we could file for trademarks and establish an Intellectual Property agreement - we still have some money on our balance with the firm.

I am donating with you guys as well - I donated the existing balance in the business account ($307.78) as well as another $500 check I directly deposited into the account.

View attachment 11259

View attachment 11260
View attachment 11261

So we have a total of $5317.32 available.
Lmk when you need some crack money and ill see where im at. Thanks Speedy we all want and need this.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Yore handwriting looks like I’d expect from SadUFC from the MB. Don’t know why but that provided a much needed giggle after a long couple weeks of work issues.

On a serious note, maybe consider a buy in and stock for shared ownership opportunity for “we the people”?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Yore handwriting looks like I’d expect from SadUFC from the MB. Don’t know why but that provided a much needed giggle after a long couple weeks of work issues.

On a serious note, maybe consider a buy in and stock for shared ownership opportunity for “we the people”?
Founders should get the IPO.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder

Yeah, I thought my handwriting was shit.

Thanks to the staff for all you do. Yeoman's work.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Before we sign the new LLC agreement I’ll make sure we have the flexibility in there to have an option for this

Pete_Cawthon

Elite
Founder

Did your 4 year old write that check for you?

Thanks for all you're doing.

Top Bottom