Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where were these teachers when I was in school?

skoerner

Poster
"I was disgusted because you're supposed to be helping him, and she wasn't helping him at all," said the victim's mother.

I'll guarantee Lil' Johnny disagrees with mama. She probably taught that 15 year old all kinds stuff.

Attachments

• 5ff8a581294cf.image (1).jpg
    5ff8a581294cf.image (1).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 79

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
If this happened to me when I was 15 and my mom was gonna turn the teacher in I would have legit murdered my mom. I'm sick of these moms acting like it's forcible rape. Fuck you mom, bury you behind the shed before I stop fucking that at 15.

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
years ago at my sister’s house my Dad asks to talk to the sister and myself...my mother had been passed away fwiw...anyway we go in a back bedroom and he proceeds to tell us this guy has contacted him about his wife trying to find her father...I’m laying on the floor listening to this story...she knew who her mother was and had been given up for adoption....the mother had been a teacher in the small town Dad grew up in...Dad admitted he’d been boffin’ the school teacher while in high school but the timeline didn’t fit for him to be the father...poor guy is all serious telling this and I’m literally rotflmao calling him stud muffin and such...actually, I was trying to make him feel not guilty about it...and too bad he wasn’t the dad...the would-be daughter and the husband that visited Dad had a son that played major league baseball..Ida been kin to somebody famous...the main thing...Dad was smart enuf to keep his mouth shut back when

TJHall1

Legendary
years ago at my sister’s house my Dad asks to talk to the sister and myself...my mother had been passed away fwiw...anyway we go in a back bedroom and he proceeds to tell us this guy has contacted him about his wife trying to find her father...I’m laying on the floor listening to this story...she knew who her mother was and had been given up for adoption....the mother had been a teacher in the small town Dad grew up in...Dad admitted he’d been boffin’ the school teacher while in high school but the timeline didn’t fit for him to be the father...poor guy is all serious telling this and I’m literally rotflmao calling him stud muffin and such...actually, I was trying to make him feel not guilty about it...and too bad he wasn’t the dad...the would-be daughter and the husband that visited Dad had a son that played major league baseball..Ida been kin to somebody famous...the main thing...Dad was smart enuf to keep his mouth shut back when
Honest question, why was he telling you and your sister this when he knew it wasn't his? Just wanted to tell someone he banged his teacher?

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
Honest question, why was he telling you and your sister this when he knew it wasn't his? Just wanted to tell someone he banged his teacher?

at the time I don’t think he’d met with him yet...the husband had contacted him and Dad had told him that he hadn’t screwed the mother-in-law...Dad gets to feeling guilty and calls the guy back and they meet...he was just telling us what was going on...we’re talking mister nice guy here though I do understand he was quite a cockhound in his day

tnboles

Poster
Founder
Common core influx. All the traditional moral standing teachers quit when they changed over.

Now all the kids are being taught by freaks.

same damn things happening with law enforcement. All this defund the police bs is creating a mass exodus of senior leadership so we can bring in the new indoctrinated kids to do the policing.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
They were around.

The difference is that kids weren't mental deficients that ratted them out after months of steamy sex.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I went to a Catholic school where teachers were Nuns so I have no knowledge of what you're talking about.

Fever757

Poster
Founder
I only had one teacher under the age of 50 when I was in HS and Middle school. That one teacher was our calculus teacher. A fat fucking slob of a man that would eat his leftover Kentucky Fried Chicken, while chewing with his mouth open, everyday during quizzes or tests.

Trying to remember the pythagorean theorem with this fat fuck smacking every two seconds was torture.

anigif_enhanced-26328-1420202563-2.gif

myuserid

Poster
Founder
We had a substitute that a few of us were “tutored” by our senior year. She was a senior when we were freshman, so it was something like a student teacher situation or something. Regardless, none of us would have let it be known to our parents. Glad there weren’t cell phones back in the 80s.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
"I was disgusted because you're supposed to be helping him, and she wasn't helping him at all," said the victim's mother.

I'll guarantee Lil' Johnny disagrees with mama. She probably taught that 15 year old all kinds stuff.

Any time one of these students is labeled a "victim" I never fail to laugh.

Also, even her mugshot says looking for action. 100% chance she makes her way through every woman in the prison she ends up in.

Quatch$

Elite
As a teacher myself, I’m still looking for these kinds of teachers...😕. Most of the smoke shows go elementary level and look for sugar daddies and get the fuck out as soon as they do.

Top Bottom