Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When you thought you’ve had a bad day...

Freedom

Poster
Women’s sports. Lol
I had a very interesting conversation with an average semi-clueless guy the other day about sports and all men, women, trans cross-overs taking place. He wasn't for trans in women's sports, but he was all for the Vanderbilt female kicker. I lost it on him and starting naming all the reasons she didn't need to be on a male football team. He was looking at me with his mouth hanging open when he heard I wasn't excited about it. He got a phone call and I didn't get to finish. But I'm gonna try to get that conversation going again. I don't think he realizes all the hypocrisy involved and what he is standing for. Women can't have it both ways. If they open that can of worms, it will effectively shut down women from having sports teams because men will take them over and just say they identify as a women.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Imagine how much better everyone's days would be if OP spent as much time on election reform in his state as he does watching BLM marxists.

At the very least we would've got to see Big Belly get shanghaied.

1c2de1a4-c452-4ea5-9d03-043ecd0931ae-190212_state_of_state_035a.jpeg

1c2de1a4-c452-4ea5-9d03-043ecd0931ae-190212_state_of_state_035a~2.jpeg

catreaper

Master Baiter
Imagine how much better everyone's days would be if OP spent as much time on election reform in his state as he does watching BLM marxists.

At the very least we would've got to see Big Belly get shanghaied.

View attachment 13010

I helped elect BDR Desantis thank you very much.

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
I had a very interesting conversation with an average semi-clueless guy the other day about sports and all men, women, trans cross-overs taking place. He wasn't for trans in women's sports, but he was all for the Vanderbilt female kicker. I lost it on him and starting naming all the reasons she didn't need to be on a male football team. He was looking at me with his mouth hanging open when he heard I wasn't excited about it. He got a phone call and I didn't get to finish. But I'm gonna try to get that conversation going again. I don't think he realizes all the hypocrisy involved and what he is standing for. Women can't have it both ways. If they open that can of worms, it will effectively shut down women from having sports teams because men will take them over and just say they identify as a women.
Your anger is misplaced. Regular women don't want this. Suburban white women and the SJWs do. My daughter is a starter on her HS team as a sophomore (humble brag), and no parent of a girl on her team, or any team, support transgenders in female sports.

Most people feel this way yet support transgender/alphabet soup people. But the mere mention of keeping women's sports to women and you are literally Hitler. Fuck SJWs.

Freedom

Poster
Your anger is misplaced. Regular women don't want this. Suburban white women and the SJWs do. My daughter is a starter on her HS team as a sophomore (humble brag), and no parent of a girl on her team, or any team, support transgenders in female sports.

Most people feel this way yet support transgender/alphabet soup people. But the mere mention of keeping women's sports to women and you are literally Hitler. Fuck SJWs.
I wasn't angry at this guy, just informing him his judgement of the situation was off on the Vandy kicker. Yes, most good normal women do not want boys/girls swapping teams. Liberal ESPN is pushing their feminist agenda hard. Its sort of funny to watch. On one hand they are all for for trans athletes and LGBQ, and on the other hand it hurts female athletes/sports. Their agenda is crossing over itself. Lol

Jtrain80

Legendary
I love the predicament it puts on libs.

Kind of like when abortion comes up, my response is always, "hell yeah, kill all the democrat babies you can find. I have a hammer you can borrow."

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Just remember that the lady Longhorns didn’t score a single point in the fourth quarter tonight in their Elite 8 matchup against SCar.

View attachment 13007
I’m not gonna click through ESPN and verify that because that would further perpetuate the stereotype that Women’s sports are things that should be televised and listed on the ESPN website to generate ad revenue

Top Bottom