Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When keeping it real (lib style) goes wrong

Fever757

Poster
Founder
You don't want an employee like that. It's a cancer that spreads and can hurt your business.

If you don't like our policies, you can go somewhere else.

Once you bow down to the liberal culture, they have you forever. Also, I've got to believe that there was more to this than the letter.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
You don't want an employee like that. It's a cancer that spreads and can hurt your business.

If you don't like our policies, you can go somewhere else.

Once you bow down to the liberal culture, they have you forever. Also, I've got to believe that there was more to this than the letter.

Doubt it.

jM6QtZzg_400x400.jpg

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Trader Joe’s is nothing but a fucking ALDI for pretentious lib dickwads.

I’m gonna have to disagree with this. Trader Joe’s has some awesome shit you can’t find anywhere else.

But yes, it is crammed full of pretentious lib dickwads. I just thought it was because my TJs is in Chapel Hill.

Nape

Elite
Founder
The only time I go to our Trader Joe’s is when I go to one of the best butcher shops in the western burbs....basically next door to it. And even then I only go if my daughter is with me. She loves that shit in there. Nice spot but not my gig.

Quatch$

Elite
I’m gonna have to disagree with this. Trader Joe’s has some awesome shit you can’t find anywhere else.

But yes, it is crammed full of pretentious lib dickwads. I just thought it was because my TJs is in Chapel Hill.
Nope it is a systemic issue. They are infested with millennial cardigan wearing soy boys and 25 year old double mask wearing, liberal arts degree earning Karens.

drove by the other day and there was a waiting line (6 feet apart of course) outside. Thought it would be a good place for a random 777 engine to fall on.

Top Bottom