Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When did AAPI become a thing?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I mean who the fuck hates the Asian community, honestly? I mean the Chinese can go fuck themselves but the rest of them are relatively peaceful for the most part!?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Dude I was a roommate with a Chinese student in college and now he is a full on Trump supporter trying for his green card. Married a Chinese girl who grew up here state side her whole life. Smokes weed daily and prays to the Lord our God; nothing is out of the realm of possibility.

Freedom rings loud and clear except to those fags on the left coast who spite their fellow countrymen because they hate themselves.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Weird narrative for those people to go after. I think there is a pretty clear distinction between the CCP and regular Chinese. There are probably more Chinese that hate the CCP than there are Americans. If I had to guess, it’s partly CCP based narrative. I’ve also noticed recently covid is called the “wild” strain suggesting it came fro:a bat instead of a lab. Even fuckhead Fauci has been saying it. I think this is an extension of that narrative tied with domestic Asian interest groups that want to get in on the hate dollars coming from donors and the government.

It will open a huge can of worms because these particular folks won’t be the last. I can see whites putting up with made up racist bullshit against blacks, but if you throw in every color under the sun, and then the sub branches like Irish, Jews, poles etc, the whole narrative comes crashing down.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
One of my favorite moments when living in Korea was my Korean landlord making fun of how the Chinese laborers talked as they were building a house next door. Lumping Asians together is stupid. Its like calling a Puerto Rican a Mexican. PR looks down on Mexico and would be pissed.

This is a self loathing white issue to try and make themselves feel better. Zero clue on how other cultures truly view other cultures.

Top Bottom