Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's Your Death Row Meal?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@QuanChi gave us a list of food to eat for the rest of our lives - that's hell.

Tell us what you would order if you were on death row...

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Texas I believe stopped making last meals so that tradition is going away

Probably 2 Patty Melt Combos from Whata

Nape

Elite
Founder
Something cooked by @Nape

9QSt.gif

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Are you sure? I thought that was the law of the land. Hell fire, you about to fry a dude, the least we can do is give him his favorite food.
Positive. Huntsville in Texas where they pass all the lethal injections stopped doing it. They just get whatever’s served that day

In theory yeah, but after a while, making 12 trips to Dairy Queen’s across the city for the right frosty for a guy who killed his wife and kids and buried them under the tile in his house makes less and less sense

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/death_row/dr_executed_offenders.html

Read through this and you’ll start to see the kinda people were talking about here(amazing crime rabbit hole)

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Positive. Huntsville in Texas where they pass all the lethal injections stopped doing it. They just get whatever’s served that day

In theory yeah, but after a while, making 12 trips to Dairy Queen’s across the city for the right frosty for a guy who killed his wife and kids and buried them under the tile in his house makes less and less sense

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/death_row/dr_executed_offenders.html

Read through this and you’ll start to see the kinda people were talking about here(amazing crime rabbit hole)
I can certainly understand that, especially when they are totally unrepentant. Millions of monstrous demonic souls walk this earth and we only catch a handful. Maybe when the darkest ones request a meal they make him drink a cup of gasoline and then throw a match down his throat and shove the food directly into what remains of his stomach!

Latest posts

Top Bottom