Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's the Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done?

Emphasis on risky behavior that you look back on now and are amazed you survived.

I have a few, but the stupidest is probably the way I used to drive in my teens. The first Fast and Furious movie came out right around the time I started driving and I spent years of my life driving like an absolute moron. (Not the movie's fault. I probably would have driven like an idiot anyway, I just had good material to copy thanks to that movie) Especially from 16-17, I am amazed I survived some of the stupid stunts I pulled. Weaving in and out of traffic, speeding like an idiot, and generally acting like the kind of person I would want to run off the road if I saw them driving like that these days. During those stupid years, I once drove 80mph through a friggin parking lot... It's a massive blessing I didn't end up hitting another car or, worse yet, a pedestrian. I look back on that and just cringe at the fact that I was that dense.

What about you?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Drove Drunk as a teenager/college student MANY TIMES.....hell I called myself the DDD....Designated Drunk Driver. Cant really remember any details B/C I was hammered drunk!

Thread/

(OP: next time eliminate the deadly part and this will be an awesome thread.)

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Drove Drunk as a teenager/college student MANY TIMES.....hell I called myself the DDD....Designated Drunk Driver. Cant really remember any details B/C I was hammered drunk!

Thread/

There was a bar I frequented with friends back in the day in Louisville. At the end of the night (bar closed at 4am) there was a quarter breathalyzer machine there. Whoever blew the least drove home, no matter the number. Close to an hour drive back then, mostly surface streets and 4 lane roads.

How I'm still alive only God knows. I was a retart back in the day.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Emphasis on risky behavior that you look back on now and are amazed you survived.

I have a few, but the stupidest is probably the way I used to drive in my teens. The first Fast and Furious movie came out right around the time I started driving and I spent years of my life driving like an absolute moron. (Not the movie's fault. I probably would have driven like an idiot anyway, I just had good material to copy thanks to that movie) Especially from 16-17, I am amazed I survived some of the stupid stunts I pulled. Weaving in and out of traffic, speeding like an idiot, and generally acting like the kind of person I would want to run off the road if I saw them driving like that these days. During those stupid years, I once drove 80mph through a friggin parking lot... It's a massive blessing I didn't end up hitting another car or, worse yet, a pedestrian. I look back on that and just cringe at the fact that I was that dense.

What about you?
1619037145186.gif

Realkosher

Poster
Myself and 2 of my best friends drove from Athens to Savannah while downing a handle of gin on the way. When the driver had to piss we would put cruise control on, the front passenger would grab the wheel and the driver would switch with the person in the back seat. Dumb as it gets.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Did all the speeding, drunk driving back in the 90’s. Me and some Marine buddies left Camp Lejeune for Ocean City, MD on a Friday afternoon and time we got to the Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel we were smashed. Ended up micturating off the bridge at the rest area/restaurant halfway across. Only a miracle we weren’t arrested.

TJHall1

Legendary
Did all the speeding, drunk driving back in the 90’s. Me and some Marine buddies left Camp Lejeune for Ocean City, MD on a Friday afternoon and time we got to the Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel we were smashed. Ended up micturating off the bridge at the rest area/restaurant halfway across. Only a miracle we weren’t arrested.
Micturating? Were yall masturbating and you spelled it wrong?

TJHall1

Legendary
Micturating? Were yall masturbating and you spelled it wrong?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Myself and 2 of my best friends drove from Athens to Savannah while downing a handle of gin on the way. When the driver had to piss we would put cruise control on, the front passenger would grab the wheel and the driver would switch with the person in the back seat. Dumb as it gets.
That without a doubt wins the "Dumb as it Gets!" as far as I can see from the other posts!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Thread/

That is awesome - DESIGNATED DRUNK DRIVER! If I get you a t-shirt with that on the front would you wear it?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have 100s of really stupid but ill go 1St arrest. 8 yrs old i broke into a elementary school on a Saturday. They had put in a silent alarm BC I had done it prob 10-15 times. Stole rich kids pens and cool notebooks and used as my own in catholic school. Took a beating on that one. Showed up cuffed in a cop car at the house. 1980

Top Bottom