Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What you listening to?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
This is what I feel like listening to rap as a working stiff with kids

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll probably never step away from rap. I like a lot of other stuff as well...I don't think we're ever too old for it, it's just that our perspective changes, and our appreciation is different than when we were young...some of these guys are "spittin' bars" that are just so incredibly creative, and deep...kinda like going back as an adult and watching some cartoons we watched as adolescents, they were good then, but great as an adult...make sense?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll probably never step away from rap. I like a lot of other stuff as well...I don't think we're ever too old for it, it's just that our perspective changes, and our appreciation is different than when we were young...some of these guys are "spittin' bars" that are just so, incredibly creative, and deep...kinda like going back as an adult and watching some cartoons we watched as adolescents, they were good then, but great as an adult...make sense?
Absolutely understand. I’ve just always drifted off in my music flavors over the years. I’ve gone through country, metal, classic rock, west coast early 90s rap, spent years on Eminem, did the alternative rock for a while and I’m not even sure what to call the genre I listen to now. Alternative Pop or something

Last edited:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Absolutely understand. I’ve just always drifted off in my music flavors over the years. I’ve gone through country, metal, classic rock, west coast early 90s rap, spent years on Eminem, did the alternative rock for a while and I’m not even sure what to call the genre I listen to now. Alternative Pop or somethinf
Agree with all of this lol

Top Bottom