Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What would you do, if you were a massive giant?

D

Deleted member 2886

*All except two of these images (including those in the previous posts) were old black and white images—i've jammed them through multiple "A.I." enhancement & colorization programs.(~5mins to complete each)
No doubt noticable, are the peculiar coloring & other visual anomalies, of which are simply the result of the "A I." processing being fuckin retarded.
Sometimes they turn out looking good, however more often not so.
magicut_1677544546313.jpg

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Imagine you'd grow to a size where even skyscrapers can't reach the ankles of your feet. From your point of view cities look like tiny models and forests like fields of moss. People are so small that they are individually indistinguishable for you. You are so large that walking without stepping on villages or city blocks is next to impossible.
How would you act if there were no consequences for you and you could do anything you want?
Would you stand still to not hurt anyone or would you stroll around even if it meant stepping on buildings and people?
Would you bother to watch out for your friends and family or do you think that they are too small to be noticed by you anyway.
What footwear would you choose?
How do you think a tiny person would experience the situation?
I would make North Korea my home

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Imagine you'd grow to a size where even skyscrapers can't reach the ankles of your feet. From your point of view cities look like tiny models and forests like fields of moss. People are so small that they are individually indistinguishable for you. You are so large that walking without stepping on villages or city blocks is next to impossible.
How would you act if there were no consequences for you and you could do anything you want?
Would you stand still to not hurt anyone or would you stroll around even if it meant stepping on buildings and people?
Would you bother to watch out for your friends and family or do you think that they are too small to be noticed by you anyway.
I’d take an enormous shit on the White House.

tickdickler

Poster
I'd fuck his mom and dad and stare him in the eyes. Then i would beat his ass with their fuckin feet!
You’d think with as angry of a fella you are there would at least be a redeeming quality, such as you being funny. You keep posting the same trash. My 8 year old son has funnier comments about his McDonalds happy meal. You’re a garbage poster; keep that in mind.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'd be a nice giant. Then I'd get drunk and probably smoke some flowers and be nicer.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I knew an archeologist when I was a kid.. brilliant man.. he had the usa commandeer 3 different patents. For the cause in ww2. He told me the vikings were in America long ago and before them there were giants in the Minnesota Montana Colorado area. I don't doubt him. I was introduced to him just after getting busted at 13 for beating the US monetary system. They still don't like me but I don't do shit wrong and can afford lawyers.
I know some electrical shit too

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Huh @Hoosier in Mad Town is all good…..he was just reminding everyone of the “Legend” of Hank 🤦‍ Fuckin Johnson.

I completely agree and would like to test that theory…..
Brought to you by the POORS of DeKalb and Decatur. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Somehow most people seem to think GA's political issues just began with Trump.

Yet that retard is like a 9-10 time elected representative. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know some atl or Bama kin

Latest posts

Top Bottom