Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What the fuck is tom Brady doing?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
True, but this is from her 20s. The age wall is batting a hundred.
Gisele-Bundchen.jpg

She is beating the fuck out of age at this moment though. She might pull a Christie Brinkley.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Jane Fonda is a piece of shit and a traitor to our country for what she did to my brothers in arms during Vietnam. Fuck that old bitch, then let her go for a walk with that Michigan Granny necro fucker.
She is a traitor four speaking out against the war?

Shirley yore knot talking about the debunked fotograph controversy?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
She is a traitor four speaking out against the war?

Shirley yore knot talking about the debunked fotograph controversy?

America 1st

Founder
Exactly.

It’s pretty gross how she gets treated four dewing absolutely nothing wrong.

America 1st

Founder
Not during the war
Knot true.

We are still at war with Noko. We have a ceasefire against them two end hostilities butt the two nations are still at war.

Missionaries and aid groups helped people in the Middle East (Fromm various groups and territories) while we were over their two (as just another example).

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I know you never served, and I know you’re autistic as fuck, but go to a VFW and ask the fellas down there what they think of her. Ask them for a story or two.

The boys that dawn the uniform have given you a platform to spew your ignorance, Jane Fonda is and was a commie, shitting on our service members while they were fighting her comrades.

She’s the original Hollywood liberal activist and to that I say fuck her.

TJHall1

Legendary
I know you never served, and I know you’re autistic as fuck, but go to a VFW and ask the fellas down there what they think of her. Ask them for a story or two.

The boys that dawn the uniform have given you a platform to spew your ignorance, Jane Fonda is and was a commie, shitting on our service members while they were fighting her comrades.

He has literally developed down syndrome. Worst poster on the site.

America 1st

Founder

Jtrain80

Legendary

Didn't she give away positions of our guys to the enemies also?

We have 2 Vietnam Vets here ,maye they can weigh in.

TJHall1

Legendary
Didn't she give away positions of our guys to the enemies also?

We have 2 Vietnam Vets here ,maye they can weigh in.
The story is while she was in Nam some USA POWs gave her crumpled up messages to help them and she went and gave them to the Vietnamese captors.

I don't know if that's true or not but that bitch is a huge cunt. While on that trip she posed for photos on a Vietnamese anti aircraft gun and went on radio over there to trash US troops. She said that the torture POWS underwent was "understandable" and as of a few years ago thinks the USA sucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom